Chapter Twenty-Eight- Tell me everything, we have to fix us

*****

Sienna POV

Pain.

That's all I felt when I woke up an hour later. Pain coursing through me. My head was pounding. My skin felt like it was in lava. My legs and arms were hurting. Even my throat was sore. I felt Draco's soft breathing on my neck. My tears welled up.

He'd let me go through that when he just sat there. I was furious at him. I was also mad at him for being with that Faith girl. She's been clinging to my boyfriend's arms. I seethed whenever I saw that and Sky would just move me away before I could hex her. I pushed myself up and winced. My body betrayed me and I fell back down into the bed. Draco woke up with a start.

"Love?"

I grunted and turned around. My back was now facing him. He sighed.

"Love. Please talk to me"

I grunted again. His arm wrapped around me and my skin burned. It was still suffering from the extensive use of the curse on me. I cried out in pain and moved away.

"Shit. I'm sorry Sweetheart" he cursed. I was trying to make it clear that I didn't want to talk to him. He wasn't picking that up. I wanted to open up to him but after that curse. I couldn't.

I loved him but I was hurt.

I remembered my Patronus and tears started falling.

The very thing that represents that which is hidden, unknown but necessary within my personality was Draco.

I needed him and he needed me.

However, I couldn't talk to him right now.

*****

Draco POV

I knew she was trying to say that she didn't want to talk but I didn't care. I loved her. She was my girlfriend and If I had to fight through her toughness, I would.

She was stubborn, but my kind of stubborn.

I heard her quiet sobs. I got up and walked over to her side of her bed.

"Sienna?"

She pushed me away.

"Sienna, You need to stop pushing me away. Please open up to me. I know you've been spending a hell of amount of time with Potter-

"Really?! That's your concern? The amount of time I spend with Harry?!...."

"NO!"

"AT least I don't SPEND ALL MY DAMN TIME with THAT Ravenclaw!" she shouted. She clutched her throat immediately after.

"WHAT!?" I said frustrated.

This isn't how this conversation was supposed to go. I was supposed to get her to her open up and we were supposed to be hugging and kissing each other. Then it hit me. Was Sienna...Jealous?

"YEAH! ALL YOU DO IS TALK TO HER NOW. YOU BARELY EVEN LOOK AT ME SINCE SHE SHOWED UP AND ALL SHE DOES IS DROOL OVER YOU THE WAY SNUFFLES DROOLS OVER CHICKEN!" she went off. Again her hand went to her throat.

I felt my anger rise.

"YEAH WELL, YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME WITH POTTER. HE HOLDS YOUR HAND AND HUGS YOU CONSTANTLY. YOU DON'T THINK I SEE HIM? I SEE THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU. I SEE HOW MUCH TIME YOU SPEND WITH HIM. AM I NOT ENOUGH SIENNA? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RELY ON POTTER FOR YOUR PROBLEMS? WHY CAN'T YOU FREAKING TRUST ME. ALL I'VE DONE IS TRY TO SUPPORT YOU. DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THAT POTTER WAS THERE WHILE YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL? DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THE UGLY SHIT HE SAID ABOUT ME? "