Chapter Forty-Eight- It's all fun and games until someone ends up heartbroken.

Serenity POV

*****

I was sitting at the counter of the Weasley wizard wheezes plus Jane shop. It was a slow afternoon. Christmas and New Year's have been a big boom in business for us. But now, the day after new years eve, it was slow. I was writing to Sky about what happened with Sienna and Draco last night.

No way?! They KISSED??

I know right, oh my god Serenity it was some kiss.

I laughed.

How's Sienna holding up?

She's reading this over my shoulder, she is still pretty dazed.

Wow.

Right?

I heard the twins come in from the storage room. They stood beside me.

"Wow today's slow huh Freddie?" asked George while ruffling my hair. I smacked his arm away.

"What are you doing little one?" Asked Fred.

"I'm writing to my sister." I said back

"Again?" asked George.

"Yep," I said.

"How bloody hell is she responding so quickly?" asked Fred.

"Yeah!? I haven't seen one owl fly in here," said George.

I laughed and held the book up.

"She's responding through here," I said.

"How the?" they said in unison.

"Look," I said.

Hey, Sky, say Hi to Fred and George.

They stared at the book in interest, a minute later Sky's response appeared.

Hi Fred and George.

They both yelp.

"FREDDIE! THE BOOK WRITES BACK" Yelled George.

"I KNOW!" yelled Fred. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop yelling you morons. It's an enchanted book, Sky as the other one of these. When I write here, it appears there." I said.

"OHHHHH," they said together.

"How did you enchant it?" asked Fred.

"Oh, Sienna taught me. It has lots of different features. It illuminates the lines in my book cover when she's written. No owl post needed. You need a password to get access to what we've written. Sienna taught me how to bewitch it so that if someone other than you reads it or tries to get it to it. It will just change the ink to insult the person reading it. There is also a password to access what we've written."

The twins' jaws dropped.

"Oh my god, Can you teach us? Maybe we can sell them! We'd give Sienna 50% of the sales!" asked George.

"Lemme, just ask Sienna." I said.

Hey Sky, tell Sienna that the twins want to make and sell the twin books. They said we'd give her 50% of the sales.

A few minutes later Sienna's reply came.

Hello Serenity, It's Sienna,

Yes, you can sell the books.

We jumped in joy.

"Wicked!" yelled the twins. We filled out an order form for a massive shipment of notebooks that never run out of pages.