Chapter Thirty-Eight -Sky full of stars .

**********

Sky POV

Sienna had sent me multiple owls over the summer. She was staying at Sirius' and he seemed so happy.

One amazing morning in early August Stuffy, Ced's old owl, came crashing on my bed. I looked up from my summer homework on my desk. She gave a feeble hoot and sat on my headboard with a very fancy letter and a thick package inside her mail pack. . It was golden and Maroon. I recognized Sienna's loopy handwriting.

Sky and Serenity Jane.

"Serenity!" I called out. My sister bounded into my room.

"Yes, Sky?" She asked.

I showed her the envelope. She looked at it wide-eyed. We opened it.

Together with their families

Sirius Orion Black

and

Remus John Lupin

Request the honour of your presence as they

Tie the knot

Sunday, August twelfth

At two-thirty in the afternoon

Conservatory Garden

St.Ottery Chapel

The colour theme is Maroon and Gold.

RSVP by August 17

Entrance tickets are in the envelope. Please bring them or you will not be allowed access.

With all our love,

The Lupins and Blacks

Serenity squealed behind me.

"A wedding!" she said. I nodded and pulled out two gold tickets, at the top were

SERENITY JANE PLUS ONE

SKYLAR JANE PLUS ONE

A small piece of parchment fell out.

Hey cousins! I've added a plus one if you wanted to bring a certain someone.....*COUGH COUGH BLAISE COUGH*

I know you two are probably pining after each other all summer. Consider this one of your many late birthday gifts, Sky.

Serenity- Sirius and Remus want to know if you could get fireworks from your store for the wedding, they'll pay for them of course!

Please RSVP ASAP. I need to know how many seats to reserve!

Much love,

Your favourite cousin Sienna!

I giggled at the parchment. Serenity chuckled.

"She's not wrong, you've been pining over him. I can't tell you how many times his bloody bird has smashed into my window." Serenity said to me. I swatted her.

"Oh shut up, take your ticket and go do your homework," I said to her. She smiled.

"Tell Sienna that I will owl her the fireworks and the bill," Serenity said as she left my room.

I smiled down at the ticket. I had been pining over Blaise. I missed him a little too much, to be honest. I missed being cuddled up with him all the time. I pushed my glasses back up and paid attention to the brown package. I pulled open the present and two slender books. They were both green though mine was a green-blue fusion. Probably because my favourite colour is colour blue. One had a bunch of stars on it and it said "Sky Full of Stars." embroidered on the back. The other one had a green and black motorcycle with a silver stripe on the bottom and a snake sitting around the embroidered words "Zabini." A piece of parchment was on top.