Chapter Twenty- Beauty and the heartbeat

Draco POV

******

"Love, I never wanted to hurt you. I never wanted you to find out. I was scared of losing you."

Her eyes widened. For a moment I saw her face show relief.

She flung her hands around my neck and her lips met mine.

It was sweet, It was passionate, it was desperate, it was heaven on earth. I hadn't felt her lips on mine in forever. I had missed these feelings. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me, establishing my dominance. She let out a small squeak as I gently nipped her lower lip. She gasped and I took the opportunity. My tongue danced with hers softly. I moved my lips gently as hot electricity coursed through me. Her hands were tangled in my hair, mine was running down her side. I held on to her tight, not wanting to leave her until we had to. There was enough spark between us to light the night sky with bright colours.

She tasted like hot chocolate and sugar. She smelled like coconut. Her chapped lips moved against mine again.

We broke apart for air. I held onto her waist and placed my forehead to hers. Both of us were fighting to catch our breaths, our chests heaving, our hearts in sync.

Her face tucked into my neck. I felt my skin spark alive.

"Shit Dray," she mumbled in my neck. Her breath was ticking me. I buried my face into her hair. Her hands moved to my torso and mine moved to her hair. Lightly stroking it and running through it.

I opened my eyes to see Diggory at the top of the stairs with his jaw dropped. I smiled sheepishly at him and he turned around and went back down.

"Hey, love?" I cooed in her ear.

"Mmm?" she said back. I pulled her down to the floor. My back was against the wall and she snuggled in my arms. I smiled.

We watched the stars until she fell asleep.

****

I scooped her up and walked down the stairs and to her room. I stopped. I didn't have a key and I wasn't going to wake her. I made a split-second decision to take her to the Slytherin common room to my dorm.

I walked into my dorm and Blaise woke up. He was with Skylar. She was snuggled into his side. He gave me a funny look when he saw who was in my arms.

"She fell asleep on me and I can't get into her dorm" I whispered. He nodded and used his wand to draw his curtains shut. I placed Sienna in my bed. I tried letting go of her but she clutched on my shirt.

"No. Don't go. Please"

I whispered in her ear.

"I'm here Love."

She nodded and let go. I changed and drew my curtains. I slipped into bed and wrapped my hands around her.

"Dray?" She said sleepily. My heart jumped at the sound of my nickname.

"Yes, love?"

"Don't leave me again. Please"

"I won't. I promise.

I paused and she shifted.

"Love?"

"Hmm?"

"You're still mine right?"

"Oh Dray, I was always yours and I'll forever be yours" she mumbled before raising her face for a kiss. I lightly brushed my lips on hers. She smiled and pressed her face into my neck.

"I love you " I mumbled into her hair.

"Oh my gosh did you just say you love me?"

"I do Sienna Appleton. I love you".

" I love you too Draco Lucius Malfoy"

I smiled. I would forever be hers.

Forever.

We both fell asleep together.

Reunited at last

Our hearts beat as one.

I was in love.

Yes, I was 15 and people would call this puppy love. But I knew this was different, special. I couldn't let go of her no matter how many times I tried.

Best birthday ever.

****

I woke up to some small sleepy kisses being put all around my face and neck. I smiled. Sienna. It was Sienna. She was here. We were together.

"Good --- morning --- sleepy," she said, in between kisses.

"Hello love," I said, still asleep.

"Come on. Wake up, baby. We have school and I need to get changed" she said. I opened my eyes to see her straddled on me with a large smile on her face. I sent her a smirk. I grabbed her hips and she squealed as I pulled her down to me.

"Just cuddle with me, my love".

"Okay, fine baby. You win cause I'm tired. "

"Baby? That one new"

"Well I reckon that you act like one so I'd call you one," she said. I pulled her face up and went to kiss her deeply. She pulled away.

"No way, morning breath." She said. I groaned. She laughed and I got up to brush.

"Now, Come here," I said.

I picked her up and kissed her silly.

****

She slipped the key ring back into my finger.

I kissed her cheek. I was back in the room. We'd just unpacked and put everything back up. I picked her up and lay down with her. Fluffy came and snuggled with us. I picked up the book and started reading. When I finished she was asleep. I kissed her lightly not wanting to wake her up. God, she's so adorable. I missed her so much. My heart was going so fast. I thought she might hear it pounding out of my chest. Her hand touched my face.

"I can see you staring at me baby."

"Oh- um"

"Shhh. I think it's cute." She reached up and kissed me. I smiled and turned the room light off with my wand. I snuggled into her shoulder.

"I love you," I mumbled to her. She smiled.

"I love you too"

In those moments, everything was perfect. I kept kissing her, missing the feel of her lips.

I had her back in my arms, she loved me and I was happy.

If only I knew that this perfect time would last a little bit.

I would have held her tighter.