Chapter Fifty-nine- Our Enchanted wedding.

I wed Draco Malfoy on June 6, 1997, a day after his seventeenth birthday. Sky knocked on my door, ready for our secret journey to Hogsmeade, disguised as a casual getaway.

"Are you all set?" Sky asked me as she knocked on my door. Our intention was to act as though we were going on a normal weekend trip to Hogsmeade. We did, however, leave a little later than the others. Skylar was concerned that I would break tradition by allowing Draco to see me before the ceremony.

"I really don't think we could get any more bad luck, even if we tried," I ruefully commented as I gathered my belongings.

"Not today," Sky assured, helping with my bag. "Today's your dream, Sienna. Blaise and I will ensure it, even if it's our last move."

we walked with purpose, packs in tow, blending as shoppers simply going to hogsmeade. Beyond Hogwarts' enchantments, we Apparated to Enchanted Weddings—a hidden gem.

"Blaise booked us a room in a bed and breakfast where we can get ready. This location is across the street from the wedding chapel and other amenities." Sky explained this as she led us to a white building that resembled a fortress.

I put on a stunning gold lace gown. My hair was pulled back into an elegant bun, and I wore my mother's wedding tiara. Sky looked stunning in a greenish shimmery gown with matching earrings and necklace.

We walked out across the road, the summer sun beating down on us as we approached an old white building with elegant stained glass windows and a country inn feel to it.

Sky handed me a little bouquet of white flowers. "Here."

"Carnations were chosen for you by the lady from the B and B. I told her that you were planning to marry."

"They're lovely," I said as I raised them to my face and breathed deeply their lovely fragrance. When the building's door opened, I looked up to see Blaise, dressed like a model in a sharp black suit. He sent us a genuine smile.

He beamed, his eyes twinkling in the sunshine. "He's ready," he said. "And when he sees you, Sienna, he'll be knocked out."

"See you inside," Sky said softly, smiling brightly as she kissed the top of my head before following Blaise into the house.

Heart racing, I steadied myself. Absent were my family—mother gone too soon, father sacrificed. Cedric, my brother, cherished but absent. I clutched the flowers in my lap, blinking back tears and the ache in my heart.

"Well hello, our darling daughter." I heard from behind me. "Don't you look pretty!" I spun, tears forming in my eyes as I met the gleeful faces of Sirius, Remus and Aurora. They were wearing black suits with green ties and Aurora was wearing a green dress and matching flower headband. I ran up and flung my arms around them.

"You came!" I cried.

"Of course we did," said Uncle Moony.

"But you didn't respond." I said.

"Surprise!" Sirius said.

"Sturpise!" ecoched Aurora. I picked her up from Sirius's arms.

"Hello love." I said to her, kissing her forehead.

"Einna!" she said gleefully.

"Don't cry," Remus said, wiping my tears with his handkerchief. "You'll ruin your makeup."

I looked up at them.

"Walk me down the aisle?" I asked. They nodded.

I walked into the house. On my left, Sirius, and on my right, Uncle Moony. Sirius has Aurora on his hip.