Chapter Sixty - The night kids had to become adults

Third-person POV

Draco was getting anxious. It had been 2 weeks since he got married. Meaning that it was now June 20th. This also meant that he had 11 days before school ended.

11 days to kill Dumbledore.

And if he failed then he would die along with his mother.

He was scared. How was a 17-year-old boy supposed to kill someone?

He couldn't put his life at risk. He would have to do it.

Sienna was trying her best to help him. He was cold and pushy, the stress making him a different person. Sienna knew in her heart that Draco was giving up. He would often tell her he loved her and that he was sorry for failing her. She told him otherwise.

But Sienna knew that he wouldn't be able to kill Dumbledore. She often had to remind herself that Snape would save them.

Nevertheless, she made sure Draco knew she was there and that he was strong.

They spent every night, holding each other tight, afraid of what was to come.

Tonight was no different.

"Sienna," Draco said. Sienna looked up at her husband; she was half asleep but the worry in his eyes woke her.

"Hmm?" she hummed.

"Sienna I can't do this. I can't kill him. I only have 11 days, and if not I'll be killed."

A shiver ran down Sienna's back at the thought of Draco leaving her in this world forever.

"Enough Draco," she said. "We will get through this."

"Sienna, I am going to have to kill him with the killing curse. He is the greatest wizard in this century. I have no chance." Draco replied.

"Sweetheart, you just need to be brave okay?" Sienna said, reaching up and cupping Draco's cheek.

"I'm not a Gryffindor, I am not brave," he said.

"Your house doesn't define you Draco," Sienna reassured.

"I have never heard of a brave Slytherin, just cowardly ones. Ones like me" Draco said. Sienna sat up, tears filling her eyes. She fiddled with the hem of her shirt. Draco looked at her, confused.

"Love?" he said.

"My father was brave," Sienna whispered. "And he was a Slytherin."

Draco sat up and listened.

"His last days were used fighting against the dark lord. He knew they would attack him. He sent my pregnant mother away to my aunts. That's why no one from the Black family knows I exist. He saved our lives. Only because he was brave and loved us so much."

At this point, tears were flowing freely down Sienna's face. Draco hugged her, he knew this was so hard for her to tell.

"Be brave, be brave like my father." she whispered as Draco pressed a kiss to her temple.

"Let's get some sleep shall we?" Draco whispered. Sienna nodded, lying down Into Draco's open arms. Placing her head on his thumping heart. Every beat made her feel safer.

"I love you."

"And I you."

Sienna's tears not only heal physical wounds. But also emotional ones.

**********

Blaise Zabini was looking at his worried girlfriend. She was worried as the end of the school year approached. She knew Sienna would go with Draco. She was worried about her best friend. Blaise was worried for his girlfriend.