Chapter Thirty-Four- The Angel of Love and Life

Sienna POV

I woke up in the hospital wing. Sirius was in between my bed and Harry's. He had one hand in mine and the other in Harry's. I panicked upon seeing this. He could go back to Azkaban if he was seen. I sat up. Sirius's eyes flicked to me.

"Sienna?"

"Snuffles!" I hissed. "What are you doing here you could get-"

"Kingsley cleared me of all charges today seeing as I didn't have the Dark Mark and I saved an innocent child. Fudge resigned after seeing Voldemort in the Ministry." He replied before I could finish.

I relaxed on my pillow.

"Thank God."

"The Malfoy boy and your cousin Sky were here. Sky was injured too and she just got discharged. The Malfoy boy's friend came and gave him a letter, he read it and he ran off upset." Sirius told me. I nodded. Probably about his father in Azkaban.

Dumbledore came in at that moment.

"Sienna, you're awake. I have things I must tell you and I beg that you do not interrupt me." He said calmly. I nodded.

"As I understand it, Miss Appleton, you encountered a prophecy yesterday. The prophecy told you of a child born mere moments after the Dark Lord met his downfall and how she was a descendant of not only the angel of Life but also the angel of Love." I nodded.

"Could you please repeat what you heard from that prophecy?" Again I just nodded. I unstuck my voice.

The one with the powers to eliminate death and bring love arrives.

For she is wise, kind and beautiful.

Born mere hours after the downfall of the Dark Lord. Birthed with powers she knows not.

Descendant of the angel of Love from her mother and the angel of Life from her father.

Charming yet graceful.

Elegant yet cocky.

A beacon of light she is,

An angel of life.

A ray of sunshine

A feeling of hope

A sense of love

She has discovered her place now at 15 years young

Her tears now shall hold powers to cheat pain and death.

Her heart is beautifully handled by the one whom she loves.

Her heart beats for her love.

She will have to sacrifice her inner light for the darkness.

She will be the one to save her love from the darkness.

The Dark Lord knows not of these powers, nor will he ever find out.

Her roots will enable her to save her love and save their lives.

For she is

The angel of love and light.

Dumbledore looked at me with a twinkle in his blue eyes when he heard the prophecy.

"Tell me, what do you interpret from this?"

"A girl who was born after the dark lord's plan backfired is an angel of love and life?"

"Very good, Miss Appleton. Now who do you think that girl would be," he said while smiling.

"Me?" I asked. I tested out the tears and they worked on Sirius.