Chapter Sixty-Four - Painting us

AN: I TOOK OVER A YEAR OFF TO CUT THESE BICTHES SOME SLACK

TELL A FREIND TO TELL A FRIEND 

SHES BACKKKKKKK

Third-person POV.

2 weeks

It had been two weeks since Sienna told Draco she was an angel.

They sat in anticipation, waiting for the Dark Lord to call and say that he was holding another meeting. Tom had told Narcissa that he would be coming soon to hold one. So they waited.

Finally, the Dark lord reached out, indeed he was ascending this Saturday.

Last two weeks, Narcissa had been giving the couple a lot of alone time. She knew that they would need some peace and quiet before her husband returned home. After he did, they would have to act like they didn't just get married.

Sienna had sent 2 snap notes to her godfathers. She told them that she was now a death eater but she was okay. She also told them to burn the notes directly after reading. She feared being caught, for Draco's sake.

Sirius and Remus read her notes and sighed with relief. The tension of not knowing if Sienna was okay was building. But now they finally could breathe.

On top of all this, the order was planning on moving Harry. Sirius and Remus knew this war was going to be 2 times worse than the last, and Saturday morning came, Sienna woke up at bedside an awake Draco. He was staring at her with adoration and love. He reached out and moved her hair out of her face.

"Good Morning my Love" he murmured as he kissed her forehead.

She smiled and kissed him back as she stretched.

"Morning," she said. "Don't forget the Dark Lord's meeting is today."

Draco's face dropped, he buried his face into her neck and groaned.

"I wish we didn't have to do this," he said. Sienna stroked the back of his neck and sighed.

"I know my Love. But we need to be careful. He's always watching us." she reasoned with Draco.

He sat up.

"I wish we could just disappear into our own world, and never have to worry about him again," he said.

Sienna leaned forward and kissed Draco's nose.

"When this war finishes, we will," she said.

*******

Draco and Sienna headed down to the gardens for their normal breakfast with Narcissa.

They had started eating together. It gave Narcissa time with the kids, she would tell them about things that were happening around them.

Today, Narcissa had some news for the couple.

Draco and Sienna approached the table, being careful to watch the Peacocks and other mysterious creatures outside the perimeter of the manor.

"Good Morning Mother," Draco said, once they made it to the table.

Narcissa smiled up at her son.

"Good Morning Dear, come, sit. I have some news," she said

Sienna and Draco sat down and listened in anticipation.

"Your father has been released from Azkaban," Narcissa said as she sipped her tea.

Sienna, who had also just taken a sip of her tea, choked.

Draco leaned towards her and patted her back. He then turned to his mother.