Chapter 20

|This chapter is about them having seggs, so if you want to skip it, it's okay because it won't affect the plot|

^ I suggest you listen to this song to make it more spicy 🌶

"I need a room." Tristan said to the receptionist.

She was baffled, looking at our dripping bodies and began typing on the computer in front of her. "There's a room on the sixth floor. Here you go...enjoy your stay." She winked at me after sliding the room key over the ceramic counter.

I took it, smiling at her, before practically dragging Tristan towards the elevator. When it dinged, we entered. I pressed the number 6 and pulled him by the collar of his shirt, claiming his lips. He pinned my arms over my head and kissed all the way down to my breast. The elevator was filled with the sounds of my moaning and his kisses.

He didn't stop until we were outside the door.

"Key." He said, voice laced with desire. I was wrapped around him with his hand on my hips and the dress lifted up to my thighs. I gave him the key and when he looked behind me, a low laugh escaped his mouth.

"Look." He averted his eyes to the door. I tilted my head back and laughed when I read the number on the door. 6th floor, room 69.

"Of course." I said before Tristan kicked the door open with his leg. I didn't bother to look around; my body was longing for him. I needed him inside me. Fast.

I was pinned on the wall again, still hooked around him when he placed his hands on my thighs and lifted my wet dress over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra, so my breast was completely naked.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He said while looking at me.

I ignored the burning between my legs and unhooked my legs from his torso. His shirt was on the floor beside my dress after a second and I was unbuttoning his pants. I pulled them down and saw his erection against his boxer briefs. I was about to get rid of them too, but he held my wrists and pulled me up.

My boobs were touching his chest when he said, "Not so fast, baby."

Then, he lifted me up and walked to the king sized bed. He put me down not so gently...and I fucking liked it. His knees were on either side of me when he lowered himself to be inches far from my face.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Vera? Because if I start, I won't be able to hold back." My heart skipped a beat at the way his eyes darkened and his voice turned hoarse at the last part.

"Yes, I want you." I breathed, longing for his lips to be all over me again.

He smashed his lips into mine, slipping his tongue inside and swallowing my moans. I braced my fingers through his damp hair and tugged slightly. His kisses trailed from my mouth to my jawline to my collarbone, my soft spot, until they captured my breast. His lips were sucking on one while his thumb was circling around the other.