Chapter 28

I took off my cardigan first

I took off my cardigan first. Then, I slipped off my jeans without breaking eye contact with his hungry eyes. I was standing, wearing nothing but black underwear and a white crop top. He did this thing when he roamed his eyes over my body and beckoned me with his index finger as if to say Come Here.

I forced my wobbly legs to move forward and prayed my knees didn't give up before I reached him. My chest was at the line of his eyesight. I was heaving and it made my nipples arch to the fabric of my top. He placed his hands on the sides of my waist and I shivered at his cold hands. He lifted my top, fingers touching my breasts. My neck. My arms.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head slightly backwards. He brought his mouth to my right breast and flicked it with his tongue. If his hand wasn't on my waist, I would've fallen already. I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair, making him groan against my skin. He drew his hand away from my waist and slipped it inside my underwear. His palm cupped the whole thing and then he moved his finger in a teasingly slow way.

He sucked harder on my nipple. Licked faster. I moaned louder. I had to clutch his head to my chest to avoid melting on the ground. It felt like 100 degrees in here. He dipped one finger inside of me and I gasped at the feeling. I felt the muscles clench around his finger while it plunged deeper.

"Fuck!" I felt my eyes roll back.

At that exact moment, he decided to intensify the pleasure and add another finger. I reached for my other breast and squeezed harder than I thought I wanted. He was pounding his fingers into me, building my climax brick by brick. I placed my hands on his shoulders with enough force to show him what he was doing to me. I gripped them hard. Clawed at his back with my nails. If he was hurting, he didn't act like it.

I screamed as my orgasm slammed through my body. My legs shook and gave out before he caught me. He was carrying me bridal-still shaking-with my head on his chest. We were moving but my eyes were heavy. I opened them when I felt him about to lay me down. I squealed when the cool marble of the kitchen counter touched my burning flesh. He just laughed and grabbed my leg. He was holding my thigh, and I have no idea when he managed to take it out, but his hard dick was in front of my drenched pussy.

It took him more time to my liking to slip my underwear off, but when I was bare in front of him, he licked his lips. He was about to lower his face down there, but I held his chin.

"No, I need you now." I gestured to his dick.

"Needy." He mumbled and took one last look before grabbing hold of himself.

He drove his dick into me until I gripped the ends of the counter for support. I clenched my walls around him and he cursed. I couldn't get enough. I always needed more. I gripped his torso and bucked my hips forward to feel more of him. The feeling was out of this world.