Chapter 46

T R I S T A N

My chest rises in a heavy breath as I stare at her. A hot feeling surges through me, gripping every nerve ending with force. My throat closes. I realize I'm fucking overwhelmed with having her here right now.

"Fuck, I'm going to make you come so hard." I run my hands along the smooth skin of her thighs, stopping at her knees.

"I like that plan." She nodded, breathless.

Wasting no time, I unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her legs along with her underwear.

"Oh, sweet Jesus–fuck, Vera." I looked down at her pussy and stumbled over words.

"Careful...your drool is showing." She raised a brow, her voice sensual and like a strain around my dick.

"Good," I nodded once, "because I'm going to eat your pussy right now."

Her legs wide open, Vera was already arching her back as I lowered on my knees in front of the bed. I ran two fingers along her folds, coating them with her wetness, before sucking on her clit without hesitation.

Her surprised gasp sliced through the air, making me more eager to give her that release. I slid a finger inside, curling it up to reach that sweet spot.

"Shitfuck!" She moaned, her back rising up.

"Easy, baby." I placed my palm below her breast, lowering her back on the comforter.

"Don't stop, please." She squirmed beneath me.

My finger still inside, I continued eating her pussy, my tongue toying with her clit. She was a hot fucking mess that my dick loved.

I added a second finger, increasing pressure with my tongue. Vera bucked her hips up uncontrollably and smiled.

"Oh, fuck...I'm gonna...I can't..." Her eyes rolled back as her head lolled back with a thud.

"Not yet, Vera." I knew she loved edging. It made reaching the climax more stimulating. More powerful.

"Tristan." She gasped, fisting her hands atop her head.

"Just a little longer." I pulled my face away, replacing it with my thumb against her swollen clit.

She cried loudly, arching again and closing her teary eyes.

"Now." I said, sucking her clit again.

She almost screamed, riding her climax with shaking force.

I got on the bed, kissing her deeply as her lips fought to move against my own. She was breathless.

"That was..." She pulled back, looking into my eyes with carnal desire.

"I know." I said, aching to have her lips against mine again.

"I want you." She breathed against my lips.

"I'm all yours, baby." I knew what she meant, but I liked teasing the fuck out of her.

"I want your dick deep inside of me." She said seriously, not backing down.

Fuck, that was hot.

"You're getting your reward for that." I began untying her wrists, massaging her hands while pulling them down.

She gripped my cock without hesitation, making me buck forward with a groan.

"Always so excited for me, aren't you?" She licked her lips, rubbing me up and down.

My mind was starting to get dizzy, but I managed to pry her hand away, breathing heavily.

"As much as I would love your hand around my cock, I need inside of you now." I kissed her hard, her legs wrapping around my torso.

She moaned against my lips when the tip of my dick touched her pussy.

"I'm on birth control." She said, meaning no condom.

"I'm clean." I nodded, my heart hammering in my chest.

"So am I." She pulled me down with a hand around my neck, out lips crashing once again.

Lord, I could get drunk on her kisses.

"Slow or–"

"Fuck me like you hate me, Tristan." Vera aligned my cock to her entrance. Fuck me.

I slammed into her. Hard. Deep. All the way.

A choked gasp escaped her parted lips, her nails digging into my shoulders.

I had to stay still for two seconds because the pressure around my cock was making this so fucking hard. She was tight, clenching around me and threatening to make me come with one fucking thrust.

"Fuck, Vera." I groaned, breathing through my nose with clenched teeth.

Hold it the fuck in, Tristan.

I pulled out and thrusted in again, moving with gradual acceleration. My abs were tightening. My neck sweating. I was fucking gone to the feeling of her around me.

That's what happens when nothing other than my hand has given me release for almost four years.

"Yes, oh my god, yes." She grabbed her breasts, squeezing. That alone was enough to end it for me.

Control yourself.

I can't.

I slammed again, this time as deep as I physically can, and she was a shaking hot mess.

I kept moving through her climax, my muscles strained as I fought to the last second before releasing.

My arms were about to give out before I lowered myself to kiss her neck, breathing heavily.

After a couple seconds and when I could make myself move past this best goddamn, earth-shattering sex of my life, I rolled on my back.

My hand found hers and I moved my head to look at her. Beautiful.

"How are you feeling?" Please don't regret this.

"I feel..." she looked up, her fingers squeezing around my own, "like I can't...think...of a coherent word...right now." She smiled into a laugh.

I joined her, so fucking glad she loved that as much as I did.

"Shower?" I rested on my elbow, looking down at her.

"I'd love that," She smiled, "although I must warn you that I'm not certain my legs will hold me until we reach the bathroom, so you might have to carry–oh." She was already in my arms.