Chapter 24

I watched Vera walking to the stairs, hips swinging all the way

I watched Vera walking to the stairs, hips swinging all the way. She gave me a boner by just whispering those words to my ear. The goosebumps were still there too. The next ten minutes, which felt like a decade, were torture; I wanted to go after her the moment she looked at me with her lust-full icy blue eyes. Wanted to run my hands all over her and explore every magnificent curve.

When I was sure ten minutes had passed, I began climbing up the stairs with a faster pace than usual. I put my palm on our bedroom door and pushed only to be greeted with darkness. Then the bathroom light flicked on and my eyes roamed over Vera's silhouette leaning against the door frame.

I couldn't make out what she was wearing, but as she started getting closer, I did. Fuck. She was wearing a red lingerie outfit; a bra that cupped her breasts, but showed enough cleavage to make my cock throb, there was a lot of lace. The half-transparent tights were my weakness though. They complimented her long legs in the sexiest way. My teenage self-obsessing over porn stars-would pass out at the sight of her.

My breath was ragged when she looked up at me. I kicked the door close with my foot and said, "So you are secretly kinky." Then, I was about to touch her, but she held her index finger out to me.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." I furrowed my eyebrows in question. My body was aching for her.

She grabbed me by the belt, making my balls tighten at the feel of her hand so so close, and pulled me towards the bed. She pushed my shoulders roughly on the bed until I was the one looking up at her. I wanted to grab those breasts to my mouth. I wanted my tongue to circle her nipples. I wanted-

"Here's what's going to happen, Mr. Martinez," Shit. If only she knew how it affected me when she called me that. It sent shivers up my spine. "You're going to watch. I'll be the one doing the work. You don't get to touch me. Only I can touch." She was creeping closer until she was whispering the words to my ear. She withdrew after sucking and biting my earlobe.

If any woman talked to me like that; with that dominating tone, I would've yanked her on the bed and fucked her so hard she would never dare to do it again. She'd know who's in control. But the way Vera was talking, it was confidant and so fucking hot that I didn't object.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Vera." Fuck, my voice turned out hoarse.

"Good. I happen to love danger." She smirked before opening her legs and hooking both on my sides, sitting on my lap and drawing her hands from my neck to my chest. The warmth of her body made my erection pulse. She dragged her tongue along my neck and I groaned at the feel of her hand itching closer to my crotch. My hands were almost trembling when I reached for her waist.