Chapter 2

*Eleonora*

*Eleonora*

"Excuse me?" I blinked slowly.

"Why are you acting all nervous now?" She lifted the cover over my lower body.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed, heart, thundering in my chest.

"Good thing you're wearing a skirt today." She nodded to herself.

"And why is that a good thing again?" I watched the needle in her gloved hand filled with a white liquid as it was nearing me.

"Easier access." She smiled creepily and what I felt after that was one of the most painful feelings ever.

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed, trying to wiggle off of the bed. It was like my pussy was on fire. And not in a good way.

"Miss Rodriguez. I'm asking you to calm down. Haven't you just said you were used to it?" She placed her hands on my knees and forced my legs open.

It was hard to move without hurting so I couldn't do much due to the mysterious object stretching my skin.

"Wait wait wait- Don't you dare bring that thing near me! I'm warning you, psycho bitch!" I pointed my finger at her, eyes glued to the needle.

She tsked and pressed a yellow button before a couple of nurses or doctors entered. I was being held from everywhere.

"Are you a fucking cult?!" I looked at their grimacing faces.

"Calm down, ma'am." One of the cult said.

"Calm down?! How am I supposed to fucking calm down when- AHHHHHH!" I squeezed the two hands holding mine when I felt the moisture of what was once inside the needle down there.

"You need to lay down so the fluid gets to the egg." She was holding my legs up.

"Egg?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

My stupid brain wasn't supposed to think of an omelette with sausage on the side right then.

The image was scrambled when another male doctor strode inside the room, looking at the situation with terrified eyes and a 6 feet tall opened mouth.

"Doctor Rivera, the patient...the patient is at 301, not 302." The female doctor turned to me with a horrified expression embedded on her face.

I waited for her to say something, but all she did was rub her forehead and gesture for the nurses to let go of me. Then, she walked to the other doctor and started gushing with him with a low voice. I once read that if you close your eyes, your hearing would improve because it would be fewer senses working. So, I closed my eyes shut and tried to make anything out of their conversation until a certain word popped out.

"Pregnant?!" I widened my eyes, my voice drawing the attention of every other horrified face.

"It's highly unlikely, ma'am. Only a 59% chance." Doctor 59% said.