Chapter 53

E L E O N O R A

His lips were on mine a second later, biting and nibbling and pulling. I moaned into his mouth, my back arching as I grabbed his jaw and ached to get closer.

"Your lips get me high, Vera." He growled while biting my lower lip.

I could only cry out in pleasure as his palm closed over the place that wanted him most. My own palm landed on his, not wanting him to go anywhere else.

He chuckled against my lips with a smile, amused at the needy beast which came out for him only.

"Seeing you like this only makes me want to tease you even more, baby." He said, pushing me back until my back hit the mattress, and I almost whined at the lack of contact.

"Tristan, I swear to god if your not inside me in two seconds, I'm going to jump you." I said through swollen lips, my mind hazy from kissing him but clear enough to ache for him.

"How about I fuck that bossy mouth of yours first, huh?" He trailed his fingers down my lips, looking down at me with the corner of his lips up.

"That mouth makes you come so hard you almost pass out, honey." I bit back, smirking at him while remembering how I make him come undone.

"Oh yeah?" He slammed into me so hard he had to place his palm against my mouth to stop the earthshaking scream that almost sounded to the whole neighborhood.

Incoherent sounds were leaving me as I was met with each powerful thrust he made. My eyes were rolling backwards, my back arching wildly. I was a mess already.

"You're saying something?" He lifted his hand and I responded with a moan as he rolled his hips and reached a spot that made my eyes dotted with white spots.

His grin faltered only when I clenched so hard around him he gritted his teeth.

"You...coming...already?" I struggled to get the words out, but I still smiled despite myself.

"You're still talking." He grinned at the challenge then furrowed his brows, not satisfied.

I didn't get a chance to object as he flipped me around, and I was on my knees with my face against the pillows.

"Take a breath for me, baby." He breathed against my ear.

I breathed though the fog in my mind, the euphoria taking over my body in the most delicious way.

When he was inside me again, I had to bite the pillow to refrain from waking Dani up.

I should probably ask him if the door was locked because I didn't want to scar my daughter for life, but I couldn't see clearly let alone speak clearly.

"I'm so close. Fuck." I gasped, clenching while my legs were shaking.

"Come for me." He increased his pace, lowering to kiss my neck while speaking filthy words in my ear.

I cried into the pillow, actual tears at the corner of my eyes as the wave of pleasure hit me to my ends.

"That's it, baby. You're taking it so good." He groaned, his breath hitching at the end as he released inside me with his own cry of pleasure.