Chapter 6

The mansion's aesthetic 👆🏻

The magazines didn't do the mansion good; it was much more big and luxurious

The magazines didn't do the mansion good; it was much more big and luxurious. The exterior was immaculate; there was a big swimming pool, a huge backyard. I was in awe and I haven't even gotten inside the place. I kept staring like a 5-year old going to 6 Flags for the first time. We walked for a bit until we stood in front of the front door. Tristan opened the door and waited for me to enter. I took the first step and felt a tingle once he put his hand on my back, leading me inside.

My breath hitched both from his touch and the sight in front of me. It was even bigger inside. Tristan chuckled, looking at my almost drooling face. "Here, let me show you around."

We went through the kitchen, the bathrooms, the guest floor, the living room, his office and now we were in front of his bedroom. "This is my bedroom, you can come whenever you need anything, okay?" My mind was like: Anything?

Fuck you really are horny...and I'm lovin' it.

I scratched my unholy thoughts and nodded with a smile. I realized I've been doing that a lot now. The thing is this whole thing is still hard to believe, so I'm just taking time to process.

Right next to his bedroom, there was another bedroom. He opened the door and said, "And finally, this is your bedroom Eleonora." I took in the sight and SHUT THE FUCK UP!! He laughed and I realized I've said that out loud. However, I couldn't care less at the moment. We entered and he grabbed a small device from the bedside table. "This is an emergency button. I have a similar one in my bedroom. Anytime you need me just press this button and I'll be here okay? The other button is for Nia, my housekeeper."

Woah. I didn't expect that.

"For now I'll leave you to settle and rest." He said before leaving. I looked at the bed and did the most sensible thing anyone in my place wouldn't; I jumped on it. It was like laying on clouds. The rose gold colored sheets were so luxurious. I took a quick glance on the terrace and the view was to die for.

There was a walk-in closet and the bathroom was bigger than my apartment.

It had a makeup vanity and a bathtub. Maybe this isn't as bad as I thought I'd be.

After I unpacked my clothes and arranged my books on the shelf, I took a quick shower and changed to black leggings, an oversized t-shirt and white socks. I was about to do an assignment, but Nessa was calling me. I picked up.

"Hey babe, how are you doing?" I said, adjusting myself on the bed. "I'm great, just drawing a new design. You arrived?" She said trying to hide the obvious excitement in her voice. "Yes, Nessa, and it's amazing." She squeaked, ushering me to tell her all about it.

After I described every little detail that I've seen so far, we began talking about things other than the mansion.

"How are you doing? I mean with the pregnancy and all." She said, less enthusiastic. "Nessa, it's fine, okay? No one made me do anything. I took this choice to fix what I've done and help my family." I sighed.