Switched Part 3

Ais POV
I ran out the pub. I couldn't handle it, I just wanted to get away from there, as far as I can. I ended up running to the dungeon and took out all my frustration by killing different monsters.

Time Skip-1 hour
One hour had passed and I was really tired and injured. I was about to make my way up until I heard a roar, I looked behind me to see a Minotaur!? Did I really go down that far? I started to run away trying to make my way back up. Is this how I die? Was I really supposed to die back then?

Third Person POV
Ais was trying her best to run away until she tripped on a rock(that was anticlimactic). The Minotaur was almost near Ais. Looks like I'll be going to meet my parents sooner than I thought. I really wanted to meet Bell again.

??? POV
Hurry! I have to hurry up and help her.

"Lightning Claws!" ??? Said while charging at the Minotaur. In an instant the Minotaur had died.

"Are you okay miss?" ??? asked getting really close to Ais's face

Ais POV
I thought I was a goner until I heard someone come and kill the Minotaur. I looked up to see....

"BELL!?" Ais said. She was surprised the boy was standing in front of her again. This was the second time he had saved her

"Yes? Are you okay, do you need help?" Bell asked

Ais then noticed that Bell was really close and tried to run away but fell. She must have sprained her ankle when she tripped earlier. Bell quickly ran to her to help her up.

Bell POV
I helped her walk back up, come to think of it I never asked her what her name is. The walk was so awkward I couldn't look at her after realizing what I was doing. Why did I move so close?!?

"Ais" she said

"Huh" Bell asked confused

"Don't call me miss, my name is Ais so please call me Ais" Ais said trying her best not to blush

"O..okay then call me B..Bell" Bell said. To be completely honest this was the first time he had talked to a girl other than his Goddess Loki or some female members a part of his familia.

"I'm sorry" Bell said doing a dogeza(basically a bow)

"For w..what" Ais asked trying her best not to be embarrassed.

"For what happened at the pub" Bell said

"It's okay I'm just a weakling anyways" Ais said with a hint of sadness

"No your not! Everyone starts off weak. Wait how about I train you?" Bell offered

Ais was shocked, Bell had just offered to train her. Not to mention she was really shy around the boy would this really work out?

"S...s..sure" Ais replied

"How about we meet at twilight manor I'm sure you'll like it! I think you can get along with Tiona and Tione!" Bell said

Time Skip
Bell was walking Ais back to the abandoned church. Ais had told the him not to worry but Bell protested and said his grandpa would scold him for leaving a pretty girl to walk home by herself. Ais blushed when Bell called her pretty but Bell didn't notice.

Ais POV
Bell had brought Ais back to the abandoned church and ran back home. Bell told Ais that he has to go because Riveria or Finn was definitely going to scold him for staying out late. Ais entered the church and was about to ask her Goddess to update her status but saw that her Goddess was sleeping. Ais decided to go to her room and sleep.

"Mom dad, I found my hero" Ais said as she fell a sleep

Bell POV
After going back home Finn was about to scold me until Riveria had told me to explain where I was. I told them how I followed the girl that Bete was talking about so that I can apologize to her but she ended up going to the dungeon and getting more hurt because I was too slow. I continued to tell them how awkward it was because I went too close to her. Riveria and Finn started to laugh about how I embarrassed myself.

"Very well Bell you may go now" Finn said

"Wait Finn can I ask something? Would it be possible for Ais to come here so I can train her?"

"Hmmm very well but you must promise that you will take responsibility" Finn said

W..what?! Don't say it like that! You make it sound like I did something else" Bell ran to his room in embarrassment

Finn and Riveria were laughing. To Finn Bell was like a little brother, for Riveria Bell was like a son.

AN: I had decided to make this and fate and DanMachi a real book cause I really like the idea. BTW should I do 4 parts for any one shot I make and if I end up liking it should I make it have it's own separate book that would keep on going?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters, images, names and places. They belong to their rightful owner