A Prince

Background
Located very far in the east was nothing but sand and dirt that stretched out for miles....Well that's what everyone thought, but hidden away from any outside contact was a prosperous kingdom, for centuries they have stayed away from any influence from any foreign nations. They all lived in harmony, until one day they were attacked by treasure seekers. The royal family wanted to save the people first but as a result the royal family were the only ones left, but that time the treasure seekers had already found out their location.

"Listen to me Bell and Yui" a black haired women said, "you have to get out of here"

"But mom, we can't just leave you and dad here!" Bell said while holding onto his mother's sleeve

"Bell is right mom!" Yui said, "or just let us stay with you!" she said while crying

"I'm sorry" their mom said, "our fight ends here, but your fight has just started" she took off a necklace and gave it to Yui, "keep this save okay?"

"Mom! It's not to late!" Yui said, "you and dad can still come with us!" A white haired man ran to them gasping for air

"Dad!" Bell said while running to his dad, "we still have time! You and mom can come with me and Yui!"

"I'm sorry kiddo, you're going to have to strong okay?" The white haired man said, "here take this, when you reunite with our people show them the sword, over come it's power and protect our people" he handed Bell a pure silver sword with blue markings.

"But dad I'm not ready to take your place!" Bell said the white haired man hugged Bell

"You are more than ready to take my place, I believe in you" their father said, "Bell take care of Yui for us okay?" His father and mother stood up, "now go!" he pushed them to the escape exit leaving only him and his wife.

"Kai, will our kids be able to move on?" The black haired women said

"Of course Hana, I believe in them" Kai said before hearing a crashing sound, "they got in, let's go, we need to make time for Bell and Yui" he grabbed a sword from a nearby rack before getting into a stance. Hana grabbed a weapon and also got into a stance.

"So the king and queen have come to greet us?" The treasure seeker said, "I'm afraid you'll have to die now, but it was an honor" he ran to them and started to attack Kai, Kai waa barely able to dodge but managed to land a scratch on their attacker's face.

"That was a good hit" the treasure seeker said, "but I won't let you hit me again!" He ran at Kai but this time Hana ran in to parry the sword.

"So you want to be first?" The treasure seeker said, "very well, boys hold down the king, he can watch as his queen dies in front of him" 2 people stepped out and held the king back.

Hana and the treasure seeker ran at each other at fir at Hana had the advantage but slowly the treasure seeker began taking the advantage, Kai struggled as he tried to get free but every time he tried the propel would hit him in his stomach.

"Hana!" Kai shouted as he struggled from the punch

"Hahah, this is exactly what I wanted to see" the treasure seeker said, "seeing that disparity in your eyes is the best!"

The people holding down Kai forced him to look as they got ready to kill Hana.

"No don't do it!" Kai shouted as he watched his wife about to get killed

"Don't worry you'll be next" the treasure seeker said, he raised his sword and tried to wring it back but he felt a cold sensation coming from his right. He looked and saw a boy with blood red eyes, in the boy's hand was a silver sword was glowed blue before turning into a cruel red color.

"I won't let you!" The boy shouted while running at him in insane speeds and with one swing the boy slices off his hand.

"Bell! I told you to leave!" Kai shouted.

"Don't worry dad, I found the knight Captain, I told him to watch over Yui" Bell said, "now, tell me. What were you about to do to my mother and father?"

"Why should we tell you?" One of the grunts said before feeling a blade rest next to his throat.

"Well if you don't, I might just have to kill you all were you stand?" Bell said, "so I suggest you leave while you can"

"Hahaha you all are scared of a boy?" The other grunt said while approaching the boy, in a matter of seconds the grunt was gone, the only thing that remained was a misty red color.

"Bell stop!" Kai said, "don't let the power control you!" Bell didn't listen as he continued to dispose of the rest of the people, the sword had begun to glow a brighter red.

"That's not good" Kai said while running to his wife, "Hana wake up, you need to put a seal on Bell now!" But she didn't respond she was unconscious.

A person came out of the shadows, "there it is" the person said, "the treasure"

"The treasure was is that sword!?" Another shouted

"Obviously, it's a relic passed down" the person said, "it feeds off feelings, now boy give it to me"

"No!" Bell shouted as he ran to the person, the sword at this point was now completely red

"Bell!" Kai shouted, "come here!" But Bell didn't listen, at this time some knights have arrived and tried to bring the king and queen to the escape exit, "no! My son! He's still there!" Kai tried to fight it off but they didn't listen to him. The last sound Kai heard was a loud explosion, the door had collapsed and debris was falling as the knights dragged the king and queen to safety.

AN: I wanted to do a prologue since I feel like it would make sense, I was originally planning to do a small background section but I changed it up, I didn't know hot to integrate the ages but in this Bell is currently 9 so he will be in Orario longer making him level up more. So the time Skip in the next chapter is gonna be 6 years. Lmao I suck as making up names so I hope those are good enough!

This is an idea from TelenovaGaming I hope it matches! Anyways see you guys in the next one! Oh wait actually before that do you want him to still be with Zeus? Or any different Familia or something? Or just stick with hestia.