Zeus's Mistake(new)

Zeus was living in a village with his grandson, Bell. Life couldn't have been any better. Bell was growing to be an intelligent boy, and he's quite strong for his age. Like his grandfather, Bell admired heroes, while they may not be real, he wished to be the first one.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
It all started at the age of 5, Bell had received Zeus's Falna, and he has shown excellent growth ever since. Bell was now 16, and he had displayed strong traits of a hero. Paired with strong skills at his disposal, he was the ideal hero.

"Grandpa, I'm back!" Bell announced as he entered the house, removing his gear.

"How's the village, Bell?" Zeus asked, "did you save them."

Bell nodded and flashed a smile, "I defeated the monsters and everyone is safe."

"That's my boy," Zeus said as he pulled Bell into a hug, "let's go eat now, I'm sure you must be tired."

They both went to the kitchen and ate. Zeus looked at Bell with pride, he had grown to be a great hero, the worlds first hero. He had defeated the false sons of god, and stopped Kronos from consuming the world.

"So, Bell, are you ready for your status update?" Zeus asked.

"I'm ready," Bell said, his back already exposed, showing his Falna.

Zeus took a needle and pricked his finger, letting a drop of blood fall out and onto Bell's back.

"This is great, Bell, you're about ready to level up," Zeus said, "a couple more points and you'll be maxed out for your next level up. Take a look."

<Status>
Bell
Zeus Familia

Level 6
Strength: S 778
Endurance: A 862
Dexterity: B 789
Agility: S 953
Magic: S 945

<Magic>
Wrath of Jupiter
A no chant spell that unleashes burst of lighting.

<Skill>
Berserker
Increases the user's strength every time the user takes damage.

Lightning Treasure
Increase the users running speed when using magic.

Heroic Duty
The user becomes immortal and gets stronger as time progresses.

<Development Abilities>
Abnormal Resistance A
Abnormal Resistance negates the effects of abnormalities such as poison.

Blacksmith S
Enables the user to add special abilities to their creations.

Hunter S
Improves abilities against monsters that the user has fought before and gained excelia from.

Sword Master S
Improves the ability to use swords.

"I need to find a new challenge for my next level up," Bell said, "do you have anything in mind?"

"Well, you can try to find the Leviathan, Behemoth, and the Black Dragon," Zeus said, "they're abnormal monsters from the dungeon, so they're bound to be a challenge."

"I don't think so," Bell said, "I'll need something stronger."

"We can always look around," Zeus said, "has the dungeon changed yet?"