The Princess's Knight Part 3

After Bell finished off his father he quickly sheathed his sword and made his way to the castle, he ran and ran with no stopping, he didn't care about if he was tired or not, all he needed to do was reach the castle in time.

"I need to hurry!" Bell shouted as he saw a whole crowd of evilus members blocking his path, "get out of my way!" He took out his sword and one by one he killed them as he ran by, leaving only the smell of fear and blood covering the area.

He made it to the steps and saw some sort of monster with a collar, it looked like some sort of gorilla but had armor covering its vital parts, Bell ran under it and chanted

"God of ice, Bless me with your endless winter, show the world your power through my blade, frostbound!" Bell chanted, he quickly backed away and plunged the sword into the ground. The ground started to get covered in ice shards. He finally lifted up his sword to deliver one final blow

"What a waste of time" Bell said beneath his breath as he sliced right through the monster, only leaving a halved corpse covered in ice.

Bell decided not to stand there any long and made his way inside the castle, that was when he saw it, a black dragon flying right above him. He looked around as saw Aria and Ais in the side as Albert Attempted to kill the dragon.

"Albert!" Bell shouted as he ran to his side, "do with your family, I will handle this"

"I'm sorry Bell" Albert said, "I can do that, you know I can't leave you here"

"You have to" Bell pleaded, "you have a whole family there"

"Bell, I either leave with you or I stay with you" Albert said, "either way I will stay until the very end"

"Very well Albert" Bell sighed in defeat

"Okay Bell" Albert said, "let's fight for the ones we care about"

Ais and Aria pleaded for them to come back safely, but Bell and Albert knew what they had to do. If it was for their safety then it must be done.

"Bell, you better not slow me down" Albert teased as he ran up to attack the dragon

"How can you joke like this!?" Bell asked as he got ready to use glacier one more time.

"What can I say?" Albert asked, "I'm a funny guy"

"Okay less talking more fighting!" Bell shouted as he ran from behind in an attempt to cut through the wrongs but the blade barely did anything.

"It's not cutting" Bell thought, "I don't have much time like this so I better use it now"

"Awaken Glacier! Lend me your power!" Bell commanded as he began to get covered in a icy mist, the mist started to get more violent as Bell continued to hit the dragon

"Bell! You have to put your back into it" Albert said, "like this!"

"Flames of devouring, consume my blade!" Albert shouted as his sword began to develop fire, the fire kept on manifesting as it started to twirl around the sword making a fire tornado, "Release!" The fire tornado aimed at the dragon and made a successful hit, when the smoke cleared it showed that the dragon only had minor damage and injuries.

Albert looked at Bell and saw he was panting heavily, Bell stood up in one more attempt to attack the dragon

"Bell, you can still go?" Albert asked

"Of course" Bell said, "I'm not gonna back down"

"Let's go then Bell" Albert said, "one final attack"

Albert and Bell because to rushed at the, Bell hopped on the stairs to get a good hit at the head, he had jumped at the monster and yet again his blade didn't cut through. Albert attempt to try but his blade also didn't cut through, that was when Bell and Albert realized that during that whole time the dragon hasn't attacked, instead it was watching their movements.

"Albert" Bell said, "I think I found a weak spot, we have to attack at the same time"

"Okay Bell" Albert said, "lead the way"

Albert and Bell began to run this time it was towards the head of the dragon, Bell jumped and made a successful cut through the eye, Albert also jumped this time successfully landing a cut in the eye, but the dragon just looked at them

"Why is it not reacting?" Albert asked, "it should have been affected"

"I don't know" Bell said as he struggled up to stand, as if the dragon knew what they we saying it started to charge up for an attack, when it finished it fired, but not at Bell or Albert, it fired at Ais and Aria.

With all his strength Bell ran as Albert followed behind

"Bell do it!" Albert shouted

"Okay" Bell said, "Ice Age" he said as he pointed his hand towards Ais and Aria, they began to get covered in ice, but it wasn't hurting them, it was protecting them.

Bell quickly ran in front of Ais and covered her eith his body, the fire had hit Bell's back causing him to yell in pain but he still wouldn't move

"Bell what's happening" Ais asked and the ice covered her

"It was a spell Albert helped me make" Bell said, "it will protect both of you"

"What about you two?!" Aria asked

"I'm sorry dear" Albert said, "me and Bell made this in any event that we would both need to use it"

"W..What event" Ais asked hesitantly

"In any event where me or Albert must keep you safe" Bell said, "done worry, the ice won't break until a couple thousand years, you won't feel anything it will be like waking up any other day"

"A couple thousand years!?" Ais yelled out, "but why!"

"It's to protect you, once I casted the spell it can't be undone, it's the only way to protect you" Bell said

"That's not fair!" Ais said, "I wanted to spend my life with you!"

"Don't worry" Bell said as he took out a necklace and put it around Ais since her hands we now caught in the ice, "I'll come back for that necklace"

"I'm sorry dear" Albert said, "I'll make it up to you when me and Bell come back"

Ais and Aria were now fully covered in the ice, the last thing to do was attack the dragon.

"Let's go Bell" Albert said as he ran in, the dragon flew down and slammed Albert down to the ground, he attempted to attack the dragon but started to get covered in stone

"A..Albert!" Bell said as he saw Albert getting covered in some sort of stone at a fast rate, "I'll kill you!"

Bell ran in an attempt to take out the dragon's eyes but it just played around with Bell, the dragon kept on hitting Bell on the floor. That's when the dragon finally decided to just end it and Bell started to get covered in stone too

"I...I'll kill you just...wait for me" Bell said as he got fully covered in stone, the dragon had finished and flew away.

AN: honestly I suck at making up spells, so most of the time i just make them short, anyways I believe I'll have another chapter done soon. See you on the next chapter!