A Rabbit's Romance(Disaster)

Been busy with stuff but I've been updating most of my drafts slowly. I thought about trying to make a funny chapter. Enjoy!(As stated previously this is just gonna be for cringe and laughs)

Bell Cranel is a well known adventurer in Orario, he has defeated a trained Minotaur on his own, he has taken out an irregular floor boss. Bell has a lot of accomplishments and deeds, but the one that shines the most was him setting the record of leveling up in 1 month. Today was just any ordinary day, right? Well no, today Bell had just leveled up to level 4 so a couple of friends decided to celebrate, by celebrate I mean they decided to 'kidnap' Bell and drag him around Orario.

It was about noon when the Hestia Familia had announced Bell's level up, gaining many shocked looks. Just how much times was he going to level up within a year? After that Bell and Hestia left and met up with the rest of their Familia. Lili and Haruhime went with Hestia to help her with her job, Mikoto went to help the Takemikazuchi Familia. Meanwhile Welf slipped away to get ready the squad, leaving Bell by himself.

"What should I do?" Bell asked himself, if he were to go back to the hearth mansion then he would be by himself, he thought about going to the dungeon but ultimately decided to go back home.

He went back home and decided to mediate in the quiet room, but that didn't seem to help him relax. In fact it has felt like hours has passed by, he would open his eyes to see it was still bright outside. Bell couldn't handle the silence and decided to walk around to clear his mind.

He walked through the streets of Orario, it was nowhere near quiet but it felt calming, the sound of people talking soothed his nerves. Bell was about to walk to the Hostess until he was dragged into an alley by some people then they covered his eyes with a blind fold as he tired to escape but failed(what's up with Bell and alleyways? He always ends up in trouble every time I mention them in these one shots😂)

The people carried Bell until they finally came to a stop, they forced Bell to sit down on a chair as they tied him down. Bell was tied to the chair and was at the mercy of his attackers, the blind fold was tied off and he saw a familiar face.

"Welf!" Bell yelled out in disbelief.

"Yo Bell" Welf said casually, "you okay?"

"How am I okay?!" Bell yelled out, "You kidnapped me!"

"Well, we had no way to convince you to come with us" Welf said, "so we had to use some drastic methods"

"Wait we!?" Bell yelled out, "who else wanted to kidnap me!?"

"I told you we weren't kidnapping you, sometimes you should chill. Which is why we are going to help you out" Welf said as he made a gesture. Two more people walked out from the shadows, they were Hermès and Mord.

"Hello little rookie!" Mord said with a grin, "I heard you need help, so what better way to get help then experience the life of a man"

"Who's the man?" Hermès asked jokingly.

"Very funny, coming from the god who was tempted by Ishtar herself" Mord said as the grin reappeared, he had gained the high ground.

"Now now, there are children present" Hermès said while making a gesture towards Bell.

Bell gave a questioning look to the two before shaking it off, I mean what else could go wrong?

Soon after the door opened to reveal yet another 'door' but a 'door' with red hair, oh wait that's Loki

"What is Loki doing here!?" Welf and Bell yelled out I surprise.

"Where are the babes!" Loki yelled out, "you promised babes but all I see is shrimpy's brat"