Disciple of Albert Part 2

Albert and Bell bought horses from the local town so that they could get to their home faster. Bell had attempted to ask Albert what Ais and Aria looked like. Albert would always laugh it off and say that Bell would have to see for himself

"Come on Albert-san, why won't you tell me?" Bell pleaded

"Bell-kun, it wouldn't be a surprise if I tell you, besides I think you'll know them as soon as we get there" Albert said, "come on, I'll race you back loser has help out with chores"

"Hey! That's not fair! You got a head start" Bell said as he tried to catch up to Albert.

At this speed they would have arrived at home in about 2 hours.

Ais POV (By now Bell and Albert were coming in)
Mother told me that father and Bell would be coming soon. I wonder what Bell looks like, father never describes him, he just says that Bell is nice. I wonder if Bell can teach me how to use a sword.

"Hello Ais-san" a voice called out

"Jack.." Ais said in annoyance. Jack was the town's playboy, many say that he's the best this town could offer, but I doubt that.

"Come on Ais-san just marry me already" Jack commanded, "I'll make it easier for you"

"I'd rather leave than marry you" Ais said, "you are nothing but scum"

"Oh? You sure talk big for someone who doesn't have a father, listen here, all the boys think your a freak, you should be thankful that I'm even speaking to you" jack said as he got closer to her, he was about to hit her until a black blur passed by her, she looked up to see a boy that's about her age standing in front of her.

"For someone who likes to act like a god you surly don't have the strength to prove it." The person said. Jack tried to punch the person only to yell in pain

"Oh? Does it hurt? Beg for mercy and maybe I'll let you keep one of your arms" the person said with a sadistic smile

"Y..You m..monster!" Jack said, the person glared at him

"If I'm a monster, than what are you?" The person asked, "you just think your at the top, remember this. There's always someone who's going to be stronger than you" the person let go of Jack's hand, he ran away in fear.

"Hello miss, are you okay?" The person asked as he faced Ais. She can see his white hair and red eyes,
But the thing that attracted her the most were his scars, where did he get them from?

"I..I'm okay!" Ais said, "how did you do that?"

"Oh, it was easy, he's pretty weak" The person shrugged, "Anyways I need to go, I still need to find someone" the person said as he ran off

"I forgot to ask what's his name, I'll ask him when I see him again" Ais thought, "I'm gonna go home now"

Bell POV
I just reached the town and I saw some arrogant kid messing with a girl, I had to step in, but I lost track of Albert...I think he said he was going to go to the town's market? I need to find him. Oh wait I forgot to ask for her name!

"Albert-san!" Bell yelled out, "where are you!"

"Right here! I'm at the potato stand!" Albert called out, Bell walked up to Albert, "Bell-kun where were you?"

"I saw someone messing with a girl so I stepped in" Bell said, "but I forgot to ask her name, she had gold hair and gold eyes and she looked like she was younger than me"

"Oh? He definitely must have met Ais! This is perfect" Albert thought

"You should have asked her name Bell-kun, it's rude to leave without saying your name" Albert said, "but I am proud that you stepped in"