Legends Continued

At the start there was a hero. Argonaut the hero of the beginning. With the help of Jupiter, Zeus, and the rest of his companions he became the hero of the beginning, a new dawn. The Dawn of heroes. Then we have a boy, hoping to follow in the steps of his ancestor. He was soon find out the cruel and hard path of a hero. Will he be a hero just like the Argonaut? Or will he fall prey to the burden that awaits him?

Third Person POV
We see a boy getting kicked out of a house for the 3rd time. The boy's name is Bell Cranel, for the past week he was trying to find a familia to join. It ended with him being kicked out and being called weak. But this won't stop him, he'll find a familia and get strong to become a hero just like his ancestor, the Argonaut.

Bell POV
Wow, I got kicked out for the 3rd time today, that has to be a record. Being rejected from a total of 12 familias. I could pick between the Loki Familia or the Freya Familia, but I doubt they'll let me join. Maybe I'll move to Rakia and join the Ares Familia? Might as well eat, I'm starving.

"Hi can I buy one Jagamarukun" Bell said

"Hi may I buy one Jagamarukun" another voice called out

"Oh my bad you can go first" Bell said to the blond girl standing in next to him

"Thank you" the girl said

"Okay! Here's your Jagamarukun, that would be 30 valis" the stall owner said. The blond girl payed and decided to wait for Bell

"Hello may I get one Jagamarukun" Bell said

"Coming right up! That would be also be 30 valis" Bell handed the stall owner the valis before walking up to the blond girl from before

"Hello, my name is Bell Cranel" Bell said reaching out his had for a handshake

"Ais Wallenstein" the blond girl said before accepting Bell's handshake

"Hmm Ais? I heard of that name before, but where?" Bell thought, "she also looks really familiar"

"Why do you have equipment on you? Do you plan on going to the dungeon this early?" Bell asked

"Yeah, I need to get stronger" Ais said

"I won't ask why, but be sure to take care of yourself first! Your wellbeing comes before everything" Bell said to the girl which didn't go unnoticed by the people around him. Did he know he was talking to one of the famous adventurers of the Loki Familia?

"As much as I want to continue talking to a pretty girl such as yourself, I must continue my search. Until we meet again" Bell said while doing a bow before walking the opposite way

Ais had no idea how to react, usually people would try to either force her into a relationship or try to act cool in front of her. But this feeling was very different, Bell was very different from the others she had met.

"Hopefully I do see you again Bell" Ais thought with a blush on her cheeks, before making her way to the dungeon

Meanwhile everyone else around was bewildered by the sword princess's reaction, Ais Wallenstein the breaker of 1,000 hearts was blushing! At first everyone felt bad for the boy, they had thought that he was going to be rejected. But to their surprise it wasn't even close! Everyone was envious of the boy, but that envy will soon turn into hate.

AN: I have an interesting familia planned for Bell. I plan on making more chapters for my other books tomorrow