Argonaut Continued Part 2

It has been a week since Bell remembered his past life, although it still felt kind of weird. Seeing the world that was birthed thanks to his actions was kind of underwhelming to say the least. Orario was known as the city of heroes, yet he saw no one who followed his footsteps. His tale and deeds were supposed to show that anyone could be a hero, yet the only ones who took action weren't in his image.

"Athena!!!!!" Bell yelled, "can I go the the dungeon."

"No," Athena answered, "we still don't know why my blessing didn't fully work on you."

"I got my memories back, I think that's more than enough," Bell said, "with my memories back, the Argonaut shall come back stronger than ever!"

"I said no," Athena said firmly, "I know you're a hero, but things have changed. Everything isn't as you remembered."

"Fine fine, you win," Bell said in defeat, "I'll be going out for a walk though, I want to see this beautiful city! And its beautiful women!"he said as he left. Athena facepalmed, for a hero, he sure was a child.

Bell walked around the city, complimenting women, and showing off his wonderful sword skills. Even making enemies from some of the men.

"The women certainly haven't changed," Bell thought as he rubbed his bruises, "hmmm what else can I do?"

He stood up and made his way to the dungeon. He knew this was probably a dumb idea, but even before the gods descended, he was able to take out monsters like this.

"It's not like Athen would know," Bell said, entering the dungeon, feeling a different kind of air.

He glided through floors 1-3 easily. The monsters there stood no chance for him, at least until he had reached floor 4. The monsters in the 4th floor were a little harder, despite them still being level 1 monsters. As you went down, the monsters also had difficulty stats, basically, a floor 1 goblin is weaker than a floor 2 goblin.

"Phew that was hard." Bell said as he carved out the magic stone from the now dead goblin, he picked up the stone and got back up, only to be met with a familiar figure.

ROOAAARRRR!!!

The Minotaur stood at the end of the corridor. Any normal person would have ran away, but Bell he smiled with joy.

"We meet again...my faithful rival!" Bell yelled,  running at the Minotaur with his sword.

The Minotaur let out a battle cry, and made its way to Bell. Minotaurs weren't known for their speed, but their strength. So while Bell has the speed advantage, he wouldn't stand a chance in a head on battle.

"May our battle be as epic as before!" Bell cried as he raised his blade and clashed with the Minotaur's skin. The Minotaur swung at Bell, but he jumped in time and evaded the attack.

The Minotaur was getting irritated, it couldn't land a hit on Bell. Every time it swung, Bell had jumped and landed a hit of his own.

"My rival, you've gotten weak!" Bell yelled, running circles around the Minotaur, he delivered small cuts around his body, "my rival..show me all of your power!!!!!"

Just like Bell asked, the Minotaur delivered a powerful blow to Bell's stomach. It sent him back quite far.

"That's the spirit!!" Bell yelled, wiping off the blood that had started to pour out from his mouth. Bell ran at the Minotaur again, dodging another strike, but was unable to follow through with an attack and was hit by the Minotaur again.

Bell got up again, his smile unwavering. He ran at the Minotaur and swung his sword, the sword collided with the Minotaur's horn and shattered.

Despite this, he followed through with a different attack, "Argonaut strike!" He yelled as he punched the Minotaur, which did nothing. Bell looked up and saw the Minotaur smiling, "uh oh."