Lost Memories

Bell Cranel a member of the Hestia Familia. A couple of months have passed since he started adventuring, he had been leveling up at a fast rate. The shortest amount of time to level up once was one year but he was able to level up not once but five times in less than a year. Bell was able to defy that logic and be the fastest to level up in the entire world. This fast growth attracted many allies as well as enemies.

Bell POV
I woke up and I realized...I'm going to be late!? What if Ais thinks I'm rude? What if she doesn't show up!? I need to hurry!

Bell jumped out of bed and made his way to the bathroom and quickly got ready, he ran out of the Hearth Mansion in a hurry. He heard his friends and goddess call out to him but he had no time. He ran all the way to the walls but remembered that Ais had told him that they would be training in the outskirts of Orario, just beyond the wall.

"Where is Ais?" Bell thought, "was I too late? or did she get bored waiting for me and decided to leave?" Bell began looking around and saw nothing he decided to just wait a little longer.

"Sorry I'm late" a voice called out from the left side of Bell, he looked to see Ais with some training equipment.

"Oh it's o..okay Ais" Bell said, "I just got here" he said. They began to walk outside the main gate. After a couple of minutes Bell saw that Ais was carrying much more equipment than last time, "Ais let me help you carry that"

"It's okay, I was the one who suggested to train outside the city anyways" Ais said, "besides I was late so-"

"I said it's okay, how about this, you carry the equipment but when you feel tired just give it to me?" Bell suggested, "we are going to need our stamina". Ais nodded while she continued to walk with Bell. The reason they needed to change their training location was because people had found out and were watching them, it was too uncomfortable for Bell.

Time Skip
Ais and Bell had reached their new training location, it was a small forest on the outskirts of Orario. It was a nice and secluded location that's about a 30-45 minute walk away but if they were to run then it would probably take about 20-30 minutes.

"This looks like a nice place" Bell said, "how did you find it?"

"I use to come here when I was little, Riveria would always take me here after we go to the dungeon" Ais said as she reminisced the past. Her eyes began to get red with sadness as she remembered her past, remembering how her mother was taken away and how her father had died.

Bell saw Ais's eyes and started to panic, "H..Hey Ais, are you okay?" Bell asked.

"Huh?" Ais asked as she touched her face and felt a single tear, she wiped off the rest of her tears, "I'm sorry, this place just holds a lot of memories"

Bell nodded, he decided not to push any further. They both started to set up the equipment, it was the usual knives and swords but this time Ais also brought some targets to work with.

"Why don't we warm up first?" Ais asked, "I think it would be best if we start with some stretches before we start the sparring"

"Yeah I think we should do that" Bell answered. They stretched and did a small jog afterwards. Now was the main part of the training session, the sparring.

"Okay Bell, since you're a level 5 now I won't hold back" Ais said as she picked up two knives and tossed them to Bell, "fight me like I'm an enemy blocking your path"

Bell nodded as he got into position, "I'll give it my all Ais!" Bell smiled, "okay Bell, this is the moment you've been training for, I need to be stronger, I need to show her that I can finally stand by her side" he thought