Changed Destiny Part 2

4 months had gone by, and still Orario hasn't gotten any leads to where Bell might have gone to. The Hestia familia were trying to keep themselves together, but the absence of their Captain left an empty hole in the familia. The Loki familia were also greatly effected, Bell was an adventurer that they strived to be like, not because of his fast growth, but because of his determination. How his smile never faltered at a minutes notice, even at the hardest of obstacles he still finds a way out. But there was one girl who stood in the center of it all, Ais Wallenstein. She had felt as if her world fell in front of her, she wondered why she got jealous every time she saw other girls clinging onto Bell. That was when she realized she had fallen for Bell. She was going to confess her feelings but it didn't go how she planned, the day she had planned to confess was the day Bell had went missing....

Ais POV
I was laying in my room, I was supposed to go training but I can't seem to do it. Every time I go to the top of the walls I get reminded of Bell, it was were I actually had my first conversation with him. Riveria was always checking up on me, making sure I was okay. I'm honestly not sure what to do anymore, hopefully we find any leads that can help me find Bell.

"Ais" a voice called out while entering the room

"Yes Captain?" I said trying to wipe away my tears

"Lord Ouranos has summoned us and the Hestia familia, we are to report immediately" Finn said, "and please, open up to us more, everyone is worried, we're your familia and familia stick together"

Finn left the room to inform the other members. Ais got up from her bed and got ready, she made herself look more presentable and took her sword from its stand, she left her room and made her way to the Familia's meeting room.

When she entered she was met by most of her Familia's high ranking members Finn Deimne, Riveria Ljos Alf, Gareth Landrock, Tione and Tiona Hiryute, Bete Loga and Lefiya Viridis

Everyone looked at her with shock, the awkwardness in the room was high so Finn decided to start

"Okay! Since everyone is here, let's do a quick briefing before make our wait to Ouranos's Chamber" Finn said

"Lord Ouranos had informed us before hand that any and all information is to stay private" Finn said while getting many nods.

"Okay any questions before we head out?" Finn asked, Ais raised her hand. Finn knew what she was gonna ask so he immediately signaled her to ask it.

"Do you think it's about Bell?" Ais asked with a little hope in her eyes

"I don't want to give false hope, so let's wait until we get there" Finn said, "if that's all let's head out now"

They all went left and made their way to Ouranos's chamber

Ouranos's Chamber
We see the Hestia familia which consisted of Welf Crozzo, Liliruca Arde, Yamato Mikoto, Sanjouno Haruhime and their goddess Hestia. There was also the Loki Familia. The silence was never ending so Hestia decided to ask something that had been bothering her for a long time

"Fels, why are we here? Is this about my Bell" Hestia asked

"Please wait Lady Hestia, we must wait for Lord Ouranos" Fels said

"You wouldn't need to" a booming voice echoed out

"Lord Ouranos" they all said while bowing

"Please, raise your heads." Ouranos said, "now I'm assuming you are all wondering why you are here?"

Everyone nodded

"Please do not speak, we have much to cover" Ouranos said, "let's start with the first one, I'm sure all of you are still looking into the disappearance of Bell Cranel?"