Legends Continued Part 2

Bell continued for his search, he really wanted to be an adventurer but adventurers always push through no matter what, if he can't over come this challenge he has no hope of becoming an adventurer.

"Is giving up really my only option?" Bell said as he walked through an alleyway, what he didn't notice was that there was a group of people following him, "but I can't give up, the Argonaut never gave up"

"You hear that boys? The bunny wants to be like the hero" a person said

"The Argonaut? Isn't that the kid that wanted to save a girl but the girl ended up saving him" another person said while laughing, "remember how people would make fun of him? What did they call him?"

"They called him the fool!" The leader said, "and the clown!" They all started to laugh at Bell

"I don't care what people call me, all I have to do is save people" Bell said, "it doesn't matter if they hate me or love me"

"Oh? You think a wimp like you can save people?" The leader said, "you aren't even cut out to be a stepping stool, that's how useless and pathetic you are"

Bell just ignored them and continued to walk away

"Hey! Come back here we're not done with you!" They said as one of them ran up to Bell, he tried to punch Bell but Bell just grabbed his arm and started to apply pressure

"You know, I could be a hero....or I could be your worst nightmare" Bell said as he continued to look at the person, "I wouldn't mind being both"

"Hahah, you think you're strong?" A person said

"No I don't think I'm strong" Bell said, "but I'm not weak either"

"Raging thunder!" A bright light filled the alleyway before a loud boom noise filled the streets. The group of people laid on the floor in a shocked state, literally.

"Such a pain" Bell said, "I guess I need to work on my mana consumption" he collapsed on the floor as he blacked out.

Time Skip
Bell woke up and tried to stand up but he couldn't, the after effects of the magic was still affecting him.

"Crap, I'm still stunned" Bell thought, "not to mention I'm still weak after waking up from my mind down state"

The people following him were still knocked out cold, it was almost night time, how long was he knocked out? It had to be at least 5 hours. How was he going to get out? He would be stunned for at least another 30 minutes, this definitely sucked

"What should I do while I wait?" Bell thought, "it's not like I can do anything, I'm basically stuck to the floor right now" he just sat there in the darkness, glancing at the group of unconscious people occasionally.

"What do we have here?" A voiced asked, "a harmless little rabbit" the voice said with a bit of amusement

"Who are you!" Bell yelled out as he struggled to look up

"I don't mean no harm" the voice said, "I happened to pass by until I heard that you wanted to be a hero"

"So? Why does my dream matter to you?" Bell asked, "you don't know me and I don't know you"

"I'm afraid that's where you're wrong" the voice said, "I know everything about you Bell Cranel"

This shocked Bell but didn't show it

"So you know my name?" Bell said, "that doesn't mean you know everything about me"

"Oh really now?" The voice said, "Bell Cranel, Age 17. A previous member of the Zeus Familia until it's downfall, oh but the most interesting piece of information, the descendant of the mighty Argonaut"

"Crap, he's heard of me for sure!" Bell thought, "dang it grandpa, I thought you said you were sure no one knew of me"

"Where's your evidence?" Bell asked, "for all we know you can be making fake information"

"Oh isn't that the beauty of humanity?" The voice said, "you're able to lie to anyone if you have the skill. But there's one thing you failed to realize. I'm a god"

"You're lying" Bell said, "if you were a god I should have been able to feel your divine aura"

"Ah yes, but I can hide it" the voice said, "it's all thanks to this hood I'm wearing"

"H..How!?" Bell said, "that should be impossible!"

"What can I say?" The voice said in amusement, "I'm all about making the impossible seems easy"

"Who are you!?" Bell yelled out

"Isn't that what we all want to know?" The voice said, "who exactly am I?"

"Stop playing around!" Bell said, "who are you!"

"Yikes, you really are no fun" the voice said before lifting up his hood, "the names Hermès, I would say it's a pleasure to meet you but being in an alley way isn't exactly what you would call a pleasure"

Bell started to laugh, "I should have known is was you" Bell said, "there's only one person in the world that can get that type of information, and that's you"

"Oh so you know of me?" Hermès said with a grin, "I'm flattered you heard of me, but I'm what you call an informant, name the price and I can get any information"

"But I'm guessing you're not here for business?" Bell asked, "I don't recall asking for any information"

"You're quite sharp" Hermès said, "you see I want you to join my familia"

"Oh isn't that a surprise" Bell muttered, "to think I would see the day a god ask me to join their familia"

"Hahah, quite ironic isn't it?" Hermès said, "although I'm afraid I can't give you time to decide, it's either a yes or no"

"Well it's not like I have any other options" Bell said, "so I guess I'll join, it's not like anyone else was going to ask me"

"Very well then Bell" Hermès said before grabbing Bell, "welcome to the familia!" He said as he started to walk out the alley way

"Where are we going?" Bell asked

"I'm glad you asked Bell" Hermès said, "we're going to go to your very first mission! Starting today I'll mold you into a proper hero"

And with that Hermès and Bell went to the Hermès familia home to get Bell ready for his first mission. Today was the start of Bell's journey to a hero, maybe he'll get dragged into one of his God's weird ideas.

AN: so do you want Bell to have a level already? Or start off fresh? Also I bet you weren't expecting Hermès! Anyways see you on the next update!