Bell's Return

The Hestia Familia had lost the war game against Apollo. As per the agreement, Bell was transferred to the Apollo Familia. Bell's life as an adventurer was over, he was abused by most of his new Familia...

The whole city looked at the boy with pity, the boy who'd dream of being a hero was gone. The little rookie was no more.

Until one day, Apollo died, permanently. There was no beam of light to bring him back to heaven, just his dead body.

Killing a god was a great sin, so when the time to point fingers, the majority looked at Bell. So he had to make a choice, life or death. Naturally he chose death, he had no other choices at the time, the rest of the city would have given him a fate worse than death.

The Apollo Familia home erupted in flames, declaring Bell dead.

6 months

During the 6 months, everything changed. The dungeon has become more violent, and the death of adventurers has been a lot more common.

Ouranos had felt a great evil lurking in the dungeon, although he wouldn't have expected it to grow at such an alarming rate. The end has truly begun. He must prepare the city once more.

"Fels!" Ouranos called out, in a black haze Fels appeared in front of me, "its time, please notify Hermes that I have given him permission to approach this traveler and determine whether he is Bell Cranel"

Fels nodded, "I'll notify him immediately," Fels left again in a black haze.

Hermes wasn't currently in Orario. After Bell's supposed death he began to investigate the truth, he knew Bell wasn't dead, he refused to believe it.

In a faraway village, he found someone, a traveler that had arrived recently. The timelines of Bell's "death" and the arrival of this traveler was too close to be considered a mere coincidence, the only thing was that he couldn't identify the traveler, he had always worn a cloak.

"Lord Hermes" Fels said as he appeared behind Hermes, "Lord Ouranos has given you permission to approach this traveler, confirm if he is Bell Cranel"

Hermès was honestly scared shitless by Fels sudden appearance but remained somewhat calm, "I-I'll get to it"

Hermès walked down to the village, he was wearing a cloak to block his divine presence. If this person was Bell, he wouldn't want him to leave.

He looked and looked, but couldn't find this mysterious individual. Hermès had finally decided to just search the person's home for any clues that could lead to this person's identity being Bell.

The person's house was located pretty close to the village, but wasn't directly connected to it. Hermes entered the house, which was surprisingly pretty empty.

"A dead end?" Hermes thought as he walked throughout the house, "there has to be something, anything"

He continued to look and as he was about to leave, he came across a familiar looking paper laying on a desk

"A status sheet?" Hermes thought as he picked it up, "B-Bell Cranel," the status on the paper did indeed belong to Bell.

Hermes felt a cold blade press against his throat, "turn around slowly." Hermes complied and was met with red eyes, dull and dead.