Hocus Pocus

It was just a normal day in the Hestia Familia home, or so they thought. Bell was getting ready to leave for the dungeon until Lili asked if she could use Bell as a test dummy for her magic. Bell was confused at this, he thought Lili's magic could only be used on herself. With some convincing Bell decided to agree.

"Lili what kind of magic are you going to use?" Bell asked slightly frightened, "is it the one you always had?"

"That's a secret" Lili said, "now close your eyes" Bell reluctantly complied and Lili started to chant

"Your wound is mine. My wound is mine
Echoing message of midnight" she chanted but instead of channeling the spell at herself she aimed it at Bell. A large puff of smoke surrounded Bell before it subsided, it looked like it didn't work

"Aww it didn't work" Lili said in disappointment

"What was supposed to happen?" Bell asked as he looked around to see that it didn't do anything.

"You were supposed to change into some sort of rabbit" Lili replied, "I guess I can only do it on myself"

"O...Okay if that's all I'm going to go to the dungeon" Bell said, "please tell Lady Hestia and everyone else I won't be back until dinner time" he said as he ran out the door.

Bell ran past the Hostess of Fertility and saw Ryuu standing outside.

"Hello Ryuu!" Bell said as he ran up to her, "I usually don't see you out here"

"I wanted some fresh air" she replied

"Oh okay" Bell said, "I'll be going to the dungeon, see you later!" Ryuu said goodbye as she watched Bell run to the dungeon

Time Skip
Bell just made it to floor 13 and encountered a group of Almiraj. He just looked at them as they played around him. He couldn't help but notice the big resemblance they have in common.

"They actually look like me!" Bell yelled out causing them to run away, "I never looked at them before but now I notice why people call me an Almiraj" he thought before continuing to go on further. He went down 2 more floors before starting to feel really light headed. Bell decided to sit down to take a little rest but it didn't work

"Why am I so light headed?" Bell thought, "did I not eat enough?" He was going to sit down for a little more but he couldn't handle the nauseous feeling and tried to make his way up to the surface. As he made his way up he could feel the dungeon growing? Or was he just shrinking?

After some time he finally made it back up to the surface, but something was different. He became a rabbit, he tried to get other people's attention but they would just pass by him.

He continued walking until he saw a Ryuu walking with a bag of groceries, he attempted to talk but it didn't work, after all rabbits don't talk. Instead he accidentally bumped into Ryuu, she just looked at Bell and picked him up.

Ryuu POV
Ryuu was coming back after shopping for groceries and she felt something bump onto her leg, Ryuu looked down and saw a rabbit, it looked a lot like Bell, it even had tiny clothes.

"Cosplay rabbit?" Ryuu thought as she picked up the rabbit, "maybe I should take it home and feed it" as she was walking home she looked at the rabbit as it stared back at her with a frightened look, she reached into the grocery bag and gave the rabbit a carrot

Bell POV
When she looked at me I thought she heard me, but instead she gave me a carrot!? Does she think I'm a rabbit!?(well Bell you technically are a rabbit) Bell felt the sudden urge to eat the carrot and in a matter of seconds the carrot was gone.

"That's a good rabbit" Ryuu said as she petted Bell's head, "do you want another?"

Bell nodded a yes as Ryuu handed him another carrot. Just like the previous carrot Bell ate it in an instant, his nose twitched in happiness as Ryuu continued to walk to her home.

Ryuu's Home
Ryuu went inside her house and put the groceries on the table, she grabbed the bunny and placed him on the floor as she went to change into some comfortable clothes.

"She went to change!" Bell thought, he got the sudden urge to look, "no bad Bell!" That's when remembered his grandpa's words

Flashback
"Bell, peeking is part of a man's romance!" His grandpa said as he continued to look at Bell.

"Grandpa!" Bell called out as his grandpa got in his ultimate stance, his hands were on his hips before taking a deep breath of air.

"Rrrrrrrrrromance!" Bell's grandpa yelled out with a burning conviction, his voice didn't falter as he continued to yelled despite Bell's pleads
Flashback end

"No I can't peep" Bell thought, "I don't want Ryuu to hate me". Bell was deep in thought that he failed to notice Ryuu returned, she was wearing an oddly loose nightgown which caused Bell to faint from sheer embarrassment.

After awhile Bell woke up to see he was no longer on the floor, he was now in the bed?! That's when his worse fears surfaced, he looked behind him to see Ryuu sleeping, he mentally scolded himself not to do anything rash. Bell tried to get out and find a way out so that he can go back home, but as soon as he tried to get up Ryuu grabbed onto him.

"Bell" Ryuu muttered out, Bell blushed at the sudden mention of his name, he turned around to see that she was still asleep. He decided to just lay down and sleep, he'll solve the problem in the morning

AN: I wanna know how you guys feel about this, I think it's kinda rushed so I'll probably make a different one. What do you guys think will happen in the morning?

Also this was an idea by crazyboijack  I hope it matches! But I'll definitely do more of this ship in the future!