The Bunny Waiter Part 2

After Finn left, Bell just sat there as he looked over the memorials, he remembered how as time passed by the people had forgotten the deeds of his Familia. Was it really a good idea to adventure again? His hand still quivers at the thought of holding a blade, so why did he not hesitate to attack Bete? Bell drifted away in his thoughts as he eventually fell asleep.

Time Skip
Bell woke up to the burning heat of the sun as it began to rise, he sat up and looked around, why was he here? It took him a brief second before remembering the events that had happened.

"I guess I fell asleep?" Bell thought, "that actually felt quiet refreshing" he got up and stretched.

"I should probably see if Finn's offer still stands" Bell said. He said his goodbyes before leaving the memorial and making his way to Twilight Manor.

Twilight Manor
After some time Bell eventually made it to the Twilight Manor, he would have arrived earlier but he decided to take the longer route to avoid the attention. Bell didn't want to get scolded by Shakti again.

"Hello?" Bell called out as he stood in front of the gate, "anyone there?" The gate opened to reveal a Hume bunny, she looked pretty calm before looking at Bell, her face changed to a bright red.

"You're Bell!" The Hume bunny yelled out, before covering her mouth.

"Y..Yes I'm Bell" Bell said as he offered a handshake.

"O..Oh, I..I'm Rakta" the Hume bunny said as she accepted Bell's handshake, "it's nice to meet you!"

"Like wise" Bell said, "by chance is Finn awake?" Bell asked

"Captain? I think he should be awake, everyone else should still be sleeping" Rakta said, "I just h..happened to be awake"

"Oh, I'll just wait outside then" Bell said, "I wouldn't want to intrude"

"N..No it's okay" Rakta said, "you can w..wait i..inside so you wouldn't have to s..stand around"

"No really, I'm fine. I don't want to be intruding" Bell said, "I'm actually happy that someone opened the gate, I feel like I wouldn't be welcomed"

"W..Well wouldn't it be better to wait for the Captain inside?" Rakta suggested, "that way you wouldn't get disturbed during your meeting with him?"

Bell declined but after some back and fourth Rakta finally got Bell to accept, he stepped inside and Rakta was indeed correct, everyone was still sleeping. Rakta signaled for Bell to follow her as she led him to Finn's room.

"This is Finn's room" Rakta said, "I..I'll b..be going now"

"Okay, thanks again for going through all the trouble" Bell said, Rakta grew embarrassed and she ran.

Bell knocked on the door, it took a brief second but he heard Finn say enter. Bell opened and saw Finn looking through papers, he must have been filling out the cost of the other member's equipment.

"Hello Finn. I hope I'm not bothering you?" Bell asked as he entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"Oh Bell?" Finn said in surprise, "I wasn't expecting you, but no you're not bothering me" Finn signaled for Bell to have a seat, "so what brings you here?"

"Well, I've given it some thought and I'd like to join the Loki Familia" Bell said, "I'll only be a part time adventurer but if you need me then I'll definitely help out"

"I see, well if you have given it some thought, then it seems you may have found your answer to your question?" Finn asked

"Yes, I want to be an adventurer again, I want to prevent people from experiencing what I went through" Bell said, "this is the only way I can do it"