My Sound

Background info. The Zeus and Hera Familia had been nearly wiped out. The remaining members had scattered and went into hiding. Zald went with Zeus to find their familia members, for their ultimate return. Zeus had asked Alfia and Hera to raise Bell. Also I'm just going to go straight to where Hera, Alfia and Bell return. But if you want to see them raising Bell I can add it if you want.

Third Person POV
We see a boy with white hair and red eyes doing his morning routine. It consisted of a morning run, vocal warmups. When he was done he wore a mask that covered his mouth, it wasn't a normal mask, the mask was able to control his voice. He continued to walk home and heard a voice call out to him

"Bell, Where are you?" The voice called out

"Aunt Alfia, I'm here" Bell said, "I'll be in soon, I just need to fix up my mask"

"Okay, Make sure you fix it, we wouldn't want to wake up the entire village" Alfia joked, "I don't think Lady Hera would like that"

Bell shivered at the thought, the last time that had happened was when he was a kid, his crying was loud and power to the point where it could generate winds.

"Okay, can I go wait in my room?" Bell asked

"Of course, but we'll be leaving as soon as lady Hera returns" Alfia replied, "aren't you excited?"

"Not exactly, more people would mean more noise" Bell said, "and I don't like noise"

Alfia sweat dropped at Bell's words. He was exactly like her, they both hated the noise and liked the silence, I guess it runs in the family? He was also very possessive of food, just like his mother

"Well, that makes 2 of us, but we need to go back to the city." Alfia said, "besides wouldn't you want to meet new people? Possibly get a girlfriend?" Alfia teased

"N..No" Bell said with a hint of blush on his cheeks

"Sure sure, your at that age after all, just don't sneak in any girls. Lady Hera would probably lecture you" Alfia teased again

"I..I'm g..going to m..my room" Bell said while running to him room

Alfia was laughing, Bell acted so much like his mother. When Alfia found out her sister was dating someone she had the same exact reaction.

"Bell really acts like you Meteria, if only you could have seen him grow up" Alfia thought

Bell POV
Could I love someone romantically? Grandpa(Zeus) keeps on sending me letters, telling me to get a harem. Grandma(Hera) tells me to stay loyal to one person, unlike a certain someone she knows. But to be honest it all seems like a pain. I mean if she can help me cook sweets, then I might reconsider. I wouldn't mind having someone help me cook.....I want food now.

"Aunt Alfia, do we have some cake? Or crepes?" Bell asked, "oh, with strawberries?"

"No! If you want something come out here and look for it yourself" Alfia said, "don't be lazy!"

"Never mind, I'll buy something before we leave" Bell said.

He sat in his bed and thinking about all the stuff that had happened recently. First was him gaining a magic that can manipulate sound. Next was him leaving how to enhance himself with the sound around him. He hated sound, so why did he like his own? It was like he couldn't even hear his own sound.

-growl-

"....I'm hungry" Bell said, "need...food"

Bell ran out of his room desperate to find food and just like a god answering his prayers Hera comes back some sweets from the village's bakery