Save me

Bell Cranel and his Familia has endured many hardships, first was the Goliath, then the war game against the Apollo Familia, let's not forget to mention the events regarding the Ishtar Familia. The list goes on and on, the recent one being the Xenos incident. They knew the risk but still went on with it, they were all fighting with their pride on the line, the people weren't happy with the destruction that they caused. Two months had gone by, during that time most of the city was able to forgive the Hestia Familia. The only interesting thing that happened is Bell's new level up to a level 4, the Hestia Familia were making their way to the guild to announce it.

Bell POV
Me and Hestia entered the guild and she gave my status to Miss Eina, she widened her eyes in shock before shaking it off and going to the back of the guild. Miss Eina came back with a another piece of paper and posted it on the board in front of the guild. Many adventurers went over to see a poster with my face on it, the poster announced my level up. There was a brief moment of silence before cheers were heard across the guild.

Bell quickly slipped away from the incoming crowd, his goddess told him that she had some business with Hephaestus. Bell was now trying to run away from the never ending crowd, he was then dragged into an alleyway by some unknown person, Bell was about to scream until the person put a hand over his mouth. He struggled to get out but there was no luck, who ever this person was, they certainly were much more stronger. After the crowd passed by the person had taken away their hand from Bell's mouth and Bell quickly got out of their hold as he pulled out his knife.

"Who are you!" Bell said as the knife drew closer, the attacker was wearing a hood but Bell took off the hood revealing a familiar golden haired beauty, "A..Ais!? I'm so sorry!" He yelled out while quickly taking away the knife.

Ais giggled a little, "it's okay Bell, it was the normal way to react" she said, "would it be okay if I take a little of your time?"

"S..Sure!" Bell said, "I don't have any plans today so I'm free" he said while he attempted to hide his noticeable blush but ultimately failed.

As soon as Ais heard Bell's answer she quickly grabbed Bell's hand and began to run outside to the streets as she headed to the shopping district.

"Ais, what are we looking for?" Bell asked, "do you need any armor?"

"Yes, I broke my armor again so I need to pick it up from the smith, I also need to pick some new knives so I want to know your thoughts" Ais said as she glanced at the many knives the store had to offer.

"Why didn't you ask Bete?" Bell asked. She could have asked Bete, it would have made more sense since they are in the same Familia(let's go, rise of dense Bell)

"Does this one look good?" Ais asked as she picked up the knife, she had completely ignored Bell's question, "this one also looks well made"

"And she completely ignored me....." Bell thought, "Ais, would it be okay if I look around? I've been meaning to go shopping for some new equipment. Don't worry I'll be right back"

Ais nodded but said she would still want Bell's opinion once she finds some knives that might come in handy.

"Okay! Thanks" Bell said as he exited the shop, right across was a rather interesting shop. It had a sign that said they are selling magic equipment? He was about to walk to a different shop until the shop owner came out and dragged the boy inside.

"Hey boy" the shop owner said as he brought Bell inside his shop, "how about I make you a deal?"

"W.What k..kind of d..deal" Bell stuttered out.

"Woah, don't worry I'm not going to hurt you" the shop owner said as he put up his hands in defense, "I see that you have yourself a girlfriend, so how about this"