Friends and Lovers

Hey all sorry it has taken so long to post, I really hope you like the chapter, I am excited to be coming to the climax of this alternate universe.

Months had passed since Jack had rescued Hiccup, Jack had been all over England with Elsa secretly gathering support for their cause, calling themselves the Order of the First Frost. They planned on ending the revolution, phase one was to save as many nobles from the Guillotine as possible. Phase two was taking place tonight, they had been forced to push their schedule ahead of time thanks to Gaston who had become a Zealot for the revolution.

Phase two was to rescue the Beast King and Queen Belle, their execution had been planned for the following morning. Jack and the order equaled twenty members who knew the identity of their leader The First Frost. Gaston had been hot on his trail and grew ever closer to discovering the identity of the wealthy Englishman who was stealing noble’s right from under him and leaving him mocking notes. Little did he know that the wealthy Englishman was in fact the spirit of winter posing as a poor French nobleman. 

The sea water splashed as they sailed Elsa’s luxury Yacht the Rose Petal toward France once more, so far its fair engine had save hundreds of nobles sentenced to death. Jack stood at helm going over the plan and back up plans and more back up plans in his head. The scarlet sunset was a dark omen as to what would befall them should they fail. They were about to enter one of the most bloody countries in the world, during its most uproarious time to steal their most prized victims whose death in a few short hours would mark the pinnacle of power of the revolution. Should they fail tonight there would be no stopping them and all of the First Frost’s work would be for nothing.

“Master Wintercrest, please allow me to take the wheel, you look tired.” 

Jack turned around to see one of his most trusted friends, Sir Eugene, Jack had brought him for his quick thinking and even quicker escapes.

“Nonsense! I have never felt so alive!” Jack laughed but in his heart he knew how dangerous their mission was and was as close to frightened as he would allow himself. 

“Please Sir Wintercrest, for your Lady’s sake, she asks you to rest we have a long night ahead of us.” He paused, “this may be your last chance for rest.”

Jack knew he was implying more than he let on probably fearing the same things that Jack was fearing.  

“Very well Sir Eugene, you may have the helm.” Jack stepped away from the controls and let Eugene take over. “Where is my Lady?’ 

“She is below with Lord Kristof.” Eugene gave a visible sigh of relief when Jack let go of the controls.

Jack proceeded below deck, there were five rooms down there; two guest rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a master bedroom the occupied the front of the Rose Petal. Lord Kristof was very close to Elsa’s sister Anna and grew close to Elsa too, and in extension Jack trusted him. Jack had never known what it was like to trust another people because he had never really talked to anyone before his Elsa. It was a warm relief and Jack liked it, he would miss this world when it came time to leave he had made so many friends. But he felt his time growing short as he felt his love for the Princess Elsa blossoming. They had started as friends and slowly became something more as they ran the Order of the First Frost. 

He soundlessly descended the stairs to the main hallway and heard Elsa talking to Kristof in the master bedroom. He drifted to the door that was cracked open but paused when he hear his name mentioned.