Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...

"Step right up, get your fortunes told!" A man dressed like a salesman appeared in Arendelle. He had slicked back black hair and a slithering grin. His skin was pale against his brightly colored brown and purple vest, shirt, and matching trousers.

It was any old day at the market but this man was new. Abigail was a young girl entering womanhood with hopes of finding a husband soon. She was the youngest of 4 sisters and was the only one still living at home with father and mother. She was too plain, that's what people told her, her skin too pale, her hair wasn't blonde enough, and if you looked close enough her eyes were slanted. However she was well endowed unlike her sisters with curves in the right places. But how she bored of waiting to find a proper suitor, even with the numerous escapades of her youth, she did not feel like she had ever found a man rich and influential enough to fully court her.

If her family was asked concerning her they would tell you of her spoiled tendencies and childish, and occult ambitions. They would speak of her tantrums and manipulations, and her overall rotten attitude about her family. The only thing that really attached her to a man was the size of his pocket book.

Abigail had gone to the market today to buy a few things, and instantly she was engaged by the mysterious handsome salesman calling all around only to have everyone ignore him. It was typical, everyone was rushing to get through the shops or enjoy company.

"What I have here is a one in a life time opportunity, you there. The beautiful lady in the pink dress, have you ever wanted to know something so bad you'd give your life for it."

Abigail simply looked at the man and watched for his next sales pitch.

"I see I have your attention young lady, what is it that you wish to know? Your future husbands face, maybe the time and place you'll meet him? How about sights into a far off place, secrets to gaining wealth maybe?"

Abigails eyes widened like wagon wheels at this mystery this stranger was offering.

"Let me introduce myself my name is Kozmotis, but my associates call me Kozi. I see you have a sweet tooth for hidden knowledge my young maiden." Kozi took her hand, leaned down and gave her a thoroughly charming kiss on the hand.

"Abigail," Abigails face turned red because she was being thoroughly charmed by this gentleman.

"Ah Abigail, such a beautiful name. It is one fitting such a vision of beauty such as yourself. Come let me show you a wonder you shall not believe." Kozi leads her to a mirror in a gold frame. "I fail to see a ring on you finger miss, is it possible you have yet to find a husband?"

"You are very good Mr. Kozmotis."

"Please, call me Kozi. Besides what is a title among friends," Kozi winked. "Now look into the mirror and what do you see?"

Abigail took a few steps forward and looking into the beautiful mirror in the middle of the marketplace. "I see myself of course."

"But of course, your beauty is just as radiant is it not? But should you look into this mirror on a full moon call out its name, it will answer one question."

"I suspect a curiosity such as this would cost a pretty sum wouldn't you?" Abigail said sensing a scam but overall curious.

"Nonsense!" Kozi looked offended. "What is one wish among friends" Kozi pulled the mirror off the post it was nailed to and handed it to Abigail. The mirror itself was about the size of her face and the gold while elaborate and decorative added little weight to the frame. "Here you go, one answer granting mirror. I merely hope to make a name for myself. I am new to Arendelle and only wish to make some friends."

"Thank you Kozi."

"Now remember you must wait until a full moon and then say the name of the mirror three time before asking your question. Just try it out and should you be satisfied, come and inspect my other wares, and tell your friends about me. But only if you're satisfied of course."

"Of course Kozi." Abigail had no intention of telling anyone anything, she just fooled the man with and innocent act and planned on keeping the beautiful mirror regardless of if it answered her question or not. "How shall I know the name of the mirror?"

"Her name is Mary, everything you need to know is already inscribed on the back."

Abigail was hell bent on proving this man a fool, she would gather her friends tonight, a full moon, and ask it who she should marry. And when it should fail she would expose Kozi as a charlatan the following day.

That night.

Abigail gathered her two most trusted friends around the mirror from marketplace. Her friends couldn't resist a chance to humiliate someone and were happy to join her. They read the instructions found on the back of the mirror just like the man said:

Mary is my name,

say it thrice all the same.

Ask one question that you've hidden,

And one answer you'll be given.

Only by a full moons light,

will give you such a sight.

Abigail and her friends waited for the moon to rise and then they said the incantation.

"Who shall I marry?" Abigail asked after reciting the name three times.

Slowly a woman's face began to appear in the mirror. Abigail and her friends held their breathes and watched. The woman had short dark hair and a red highlight that accented her forehead. At first her eyes were closed and then as if without blinking, they were open. Then the mysterious woman grinned a wicked smile.

"Hello Abigail." The mirror said, then the face was gone.

"I see you brought friends." Someone was behind them.

Abigail and her friend spun around to see a women dressed rather plainly in a pair of slacks, a collared shirt, and a vest that accented her curves.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk silly girl. Don't you know it's only one wish per customer? You broke the rules, now I'm going to have to break you." The woman said it with no actual remorse, just cold bloodlust filled eyes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*****

"Well done Mary, well done," Pitch laughed maniacally as he fed on the fear Mary was bringing to Arendelle. It had the sweetest flavor of terror and the spiciness of utter petrifrication.

He spun around his lair relishing all the flavors, first the girls, then the parents, then the guards, then the kingdom, maybe even the whole world. Soon they would all know of his little Bloody Mary.

"Haha hahahahaha!" He laughed with excitement.

********

Thanks everyone for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter it kind of gave me chills to write...haha chills. Anyway we will be getting back to Jack and Elsa in the next chapter. I hope you keep enjoying.

I did some editing because I thought some of this might be too scary. So for those of you reading about Jack and Elsa I'll keep it more focused on that. And for those who want to read more about Bloody Mary making a name for herself in Arendelle, I write an extra story later with all the gruesome details but it will be closer to a pg-13 to R rating. It will be part of the overall story but I'll make it so only those who want to read it can.

If you want the Bloody Mary story sooner rather than later, leave a comment otherwise I'm just going to focus on Jack and Elsa.