Jack Frost?

A whole new world awaited Elsa on the other side of Norths portal. There were moving carriages with no horses, tall buildings of strange architecture. There were large metal birds in the sky, and people holding small hand size boxes to their ears, when they weren't tapping on them with their thumbs. 

"Where am I?" Elsa asked herself, this world wasn't nearly as shocking or as fancy as the North pole but it was still a lot to take in. From what Elsa could tell it was winter, everyone was bundled up and there was snow on the ground. She walked up to someone to ask where she was, but they just ignored her, she approached another person and they acted like she didn't exist at all. Then she turned and a mother holding a child's hand walked right through her.

"Wow that was weird," then she remembered what North said about the ring on her finger. He said she would be invisible but he didn't say she could touch or talk to anyone.

Elsa looked around disparaged, how was she going to find an invisible magical being who has ice powers in a place she'd never been before?

"Whoooaaa!" Something sped past her.

"Is that Jamie Bennett?" Someone asked.

Elsa looked and saw a kid on a sled sliding down the side walk on ice that formed in from of him. Above that kid, floating in the and sometimes running in the sides of buildings to keep up, was a laughing pleasant faced young man around Elsa's age. He wore a blue hoodie, brown pants, no shoes and had snow white hair, he was carrying a staff that looked like a shepards staff with a 'G' shaped hook at one end. 

Elsa's jaw dropped, this was Jack Frost, this was the scary unpredictable monster everyone had warned her about? Playing and laughing with children? He was just a kid there wasn't anything threatening about him that she could see. Maybe he was putting the child in danger weaving him through traffic with his powers but he wasn't really hurting the kid. But only then did she hear the horns and the near crashes of the horseless carriages. Okay maybe he was dangerous, just not how she expected.

She didn't waste a second following them she hadn't come this far just to give up. She decided to follow him and keep her distance until she got a better idea of what she was dealing with and how to properly use the abilities the ring gave her.

***

Jack was having fun he was glad he had found Jamie and his friends on this Frost - given snow day. First there was a great snowball fight and now they were speeding down the street at high speeds. Jack used his powers to freeze the ground in front of Jamie so the sled would follow whatever path he made. He also used his power over the wind to fly next to Jamie and dance around obstacles.

This was one of his favorite things, just playing with kids. It was the only time he really felt like he had any friends, and he treated them like his friends. It was the only time he didn't feel lonely. It was also his way of sharing his world with his friends this world of always feeling the wind in your hair, where snow had infinite possibilities from pillow to snow ball, from snow angel to snow fort. His entire world was a playground filled with imagination and fun to get lost in.

Finally Jack guided Jamie to a jump in the park where Jamie flew for a couple seconds before crash landing. Jamie's friends followed and cheered for his landing but they weren't the only thing that followed. Out of nowhere a couch that fell out of a moving van and followed them on the ice path plowed right into Jamie.

Jamie emerged from behind the couch with a tooth that had been knocked out. His friends all cheered and talked about... the tooth fairy.

"No, no, no what about all the fun we just had?" Jack flew and landed in front of the group and tried to get Jamie's attention, but Jamie just walked through Jack shattering Jacks illusion.

In a moment Jack was back to the other side of his world, alone.

Later that evening he watched Jamie tell his mom and his little sister about his sledding adventure and then about the tooth fairy. Jack watched from the roof until his frost collected on the window.

He retreated to the roof and looked up the moon. It was bright and full on a night like tonight.

He spoke to it, "what am I doing wrong?"

"Maybe if you would stop knocking kids teeth out..."

A voice from behind startled Jack and he fell off the roof.

"Great, now I'm hearing things." Jack rubbed his head and brushed the snow off of himself after standing up.

He looked up and saw a girl floating in the air and by floating she was more like a leaf being tossed about on the wind as if trying to ride the wind like him, only poorly. The next thing he knew she screamed as she tumbled down into a pile of snow.

"I really hate this flying thing, I don't know how you do it Jack." The girl said while pulling herself out of the snow.

Jack dismissed her addressing him because he was so used to nobody being able to see him. He took the advantage of being invisible and quickly flew over to inspect her.

"You're an interesting one, now aren't you," Jack said while perched on top of his stick. "I haven't seen clothes like that for hundreds of years, and could your hair be in a tighter bun?" She had on a dress, gloves, and boots, her hair was platinum blonde and almost as white as Jacks. Her skin was fair and, "your face is so pale and soo be-..." he leaned in close to her face. She had finished brushing herself off and stood very straight and proper.

"You're so..." he continued, " well you just look boring to tell the truth." Jack said dully.

Elsa's face went bright red, "how rude!" She yelled at Jack.

She scared him, "Oh, Frostbite!" Jack said as he fell off his stick and into the snow, again.