North

Snow flurried all around Elsa, where in the world could she be?

With one hand in front of her she tried to make her way through the blizzard. Then she slipped and rolled down a mountain side she hadn't been able to see.

A warm hand grabbed hers from the snow bank where she crashed and pulled her free. Then with one large arm under her legs and one under her back she felt herself being carried through the blizzard.

***

"Whoooeeee it is good ting I knew you were coming," a thick Russian accent woke Elsa as a door slammed.

Elsa looked up to see a large man with a white beard wearing red clothes with tattoos up and down his arms, one arm said naughty and one said nice. He was walking toward her with a steaming cup and a plate of cookies. There was something about him that was so overwhelmingly joyful she couldn't have felt threatened by him if she tried.

Elsa looked around her, she was in a fair sized room lying on a couch next to a large roaring fireplace. There were toys of all kinds all over the room and many of them were made out of ice.

"Who, wha?" Elsa was filled with wonder as the toys seemed to fly and dance on there own.

"Here drink this, it will clear head," his every word brimmed with joy. He handed her the cup and set the plate of cookies down in front of her.

She sipped the steaming drink, from the moment the liquid touched her tongue every sense in her body woke up and thrummed with warmth. It was by far the best tasting hot chocolate she had ever had in her life. It was full and rich, the smell of chocolate filled her nose like a warm pillow.

"This is delicious!" Elsa exclaimed looking at her host and then gasped when she saw who it was.

"Thank you, is my own recipe." His rosy cheeks filled up and his eye twinkled when he winked at her.

"Santa Claus?!" Elsa blushed, like a silly girl.

"The one and only!" He laughed a hardy laugh you would expect from Saint Nicolas. "And you are Elsa future queen of Arendelle, no?"

Elsa could only nod.

"Great, now let's go I have so much I wish to show to you." North helped Elsa to her feet and led her to the door.

"Welcome to my workshop," he said as opened the door. The door opened to a very large room with several floors of tall furry beasts working on toys all circling a large globe of the world with shining dots. Elsa could see every floor with dozens of workers, both tall yeti and small elves, busy at work. Toys clattered, sang, buzzed, banged, flew, hopped, slid, slang, flew, flung, stood, rode, and chugged all at once.

"It's so beautiful..." Elsa could hardly believe where she was. It was everything she imagined it could be and more, so much more.

North with a clever eye kept very close attention on Elsa's hot chocolate. He knew about Elsa and her powers, he was going to be very careful about triggering them while watching for anything that would trigger her. So far as he had noticed the cup was still steaming.

"Come we have much to see." North said as he guided Elsa through his workshop. He told her about the yetis and the elves, he stopped and talked about a few toys they were working on. He was also every bit as jolly as she could have expected him to be. The workshop was so full of joy and industry it made Elsa want to start working. He even showed her the sleigh at which point she actually dropped her cup, which North caught in midair and gave back to her.

"Everyone loves the sleigh."

Finally after showing her all he thought he could, he brought her back to his office.