Awaking to a nightmare!

"Elsa, Elsa, are you okay!" A familiar voice cried.

Elsa's head was so groggy she could not even see straight. Who could be yelling at her at that ungodly hour?

"Elsa, say something!" Pound, pound, pound.

It was Anna, her younger sister... wait, Anna was yelling at her. Something had to be wrong! Elsa leapt from her enormous bed, and raced for her door. It was a little frozen over, but that was to be expected considering Elsa had been born with Ice powers that she had not always had control over. Elsa was in her pajamas; her platinum blonde hair was in a ponytail that whipped when she ran to the door and flung it open to a torch lit hall.

"Anna, what's wrong?" Elsa exclaimed out the door.

A familiar girl with red hair flung herself into Elsa's arms.

"Elsa, I'm so glad you are okay. Quickly, we have to get you somewhere safe." Anna grabbed Elsa and dragged her away from her room.

"Quickly, princesses this way, you must hurry." The guard holding a torch in the hallway rushed them.

"Wait, Anna what is going on?" Elsa tried to ask as Anna dragged her by her hand down the slippery hallway, but Anna did not respond. Elsa rubbed her eyes, trying to get them to adjust to the light so that she could see where they were rushing.

"Guard, where are we going?" Elsa asked.

"We are taking the safest way to the other end of the castle princess."

"Why?"

"This half of the castle was hit by a mysterious snow storm tonight. Half of the servants have taken ill within only the last couple of hours because of it. We are currently moving everyone to the rooms on the far side of the castle, where we have the fireplaces at full blaze." The guard said not looking back.

Once Elsa's eyes adjusted to the light, she looked around in horror. Strange ice crystallized the corridors. It was the middle of summer, this was not just any storm... it was hers.