Pretty Amazing Family

Jack pulled into the driveway, he groaned as he set his head on the steering wheel. When he sat up some of his hair got caught and was pulled out. "Ow, Cole I don't know how you did it, but after one day I am done with this long hair thing. I am getting it chopped and getting you some new clothes. Oh and your life sucks, no wonder people think you tried to kill yourself."

I didn't try to kill myself. I wouldn't do that Zie or my family.

"I know I can see your memories." Jack responded to Coles voice in his head. He could hear the voices of the original occupants of the bodies he had possessed. It was like when your conscience talks to you, and just like it, it was sometimes hard to figure out which was his voice and which was the voice of the owner because they were, for all reasonable purposes, the same person, just in different environments.

"What do you think he is going to do to us?"

Beats me, I have never done anything like that before, although I wish I had done it sooner.

"Ya, me too."

Marks car pulled in behind his, he could see his father on the phone. Probably talking with his mother telling her how in trouble he was, and mutually plotting his untimely demise.

"We're doomed." Jack and Cole said together.

"No regrets?"

My only regret is that we should have punched Hans in the nose before we died.

Jack watched his dad hang up the phone and call someone else.

"Who is calling now?"

I don't know but it probably means that we are doubly screwed.

"Awe man." Jack sighed resting his head against the steering wheel and instantly regretting it.

It was a few more minutes before Mark hung up the phone and got out of the car. Jack hadn't spent the time doing anything but waiting. He didn't even bothered to look at his phone and text Elsa his email, what if he wasn't going to be alive long enough to see the reply?

Mark walked up to the car and motioned for Jack to get out. Jack obliged and locked the car behind him.

"Are you ok? Do we need to go to the doctor or anything?" Mark tried to pull back the bangs out of Jacks face but he jerked back unsure of what he was going to do.

"I am fine." Jack responded curtly.

Mark gave Jack a look that said to check your tone.

"I am sorry," Jack looked at the ground.

"That's alright son now get in the car I will be right back," Mark motioned to his car that parked behind Jacks. Then he went inside and came out with an icepack, and handed it to him as they put their seatbelts on.

"What is this for?" Jack asked taking the ice pack from his father.

"You may feel fine, but you look like you just got run over by a truck." Mark pulled down the passenger side visor, which had a mirror on it.

Jack looked into the mirror and saw that half of his face was swelling up. Dang! Without thinking Jack slammed the ice pack against his face, and came to appreciate how solid that it actually was. "Ow!"

"Careful, you don't want to give yourself another bruise, if your mother saw you right now she would have a heart attack, and then skin me, and then have another heart attack." Mark turned on the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"Where are we going?" Jack dared to crack a smile while holding the ice pack to his face and fearing the worst.

"We are going to get you some ice cream," Mark put his hand on Jack shoulder and smiled brightly.