Yes, yes it could...

Wow, thanks everyone for the positive feedback. I was so pleased that I decided to write another chapter as quickly as possible. I hope you enjoy it :) we are starting the drama, so fasten you seatbelts.

** ** **

A shove into the locker woke Jack from his fit of memories. Mor'du growled, still holding him against the locker.

"Look at me when I talk to you!" Hans wasn't very happy about Cole ignoring him.

Nobody wanted to mess with Hans when he was in one of these moods. The hallway dispersed, knowing that getting in the way would only make it worse.

Jack gave Hans and his crew a droll stare, Mor'du was Hans's muscle. Facilier, called the Shadow Man, was on Hans's left, Farquaad who was short for being a senior was just left of him. Drago Bludvist was Han's other muscle and stood on his right, with Turbo, Lotso, and .... Pitch Black, only he was a student and not the King of nightmares. At least as far as Cole knew. Hans had more followers but most of them were just cruel weasel-like fan boys who had the good sense to join evil before it beat the crap out of them. Maybe 'good' wasn't the right word, but either way it always led to Cole being on the beaten part of the stick.

"Can we do this another time, I am not in the mood." Jack's expression was bored and not fearful. A new one for Hans, usually Cole just kept his mouth shut and let himself be hit. "Don't you have something better to do? Like kicking puppies or watching midget porn on the school computers?"

That got an audible gasp from the crowd, Hans' face turned red in anger and shock, nobody had ever talked to him like that. "Mor'du!" He raged.

Mor'du swung at Jack but instead of hitting the pillow that was his fleshy face, Jack used a trick he had learned from Bunny and dodged causing Mor'du to punch the locker behind Jack's head. Jack was free from Mor'du's grasp but walked right into Drago who grabbed for him. Jack fell backward landing for one instant against Mor'du who was clutching his hand. He had dodged Drago's grasp and bounced off of Mor'du pushing him in the locker. Jack had learned how to dodge from the best, in France there was no guarantee that you would always have a weapon while fighting Fearlings. Letting them get their hands on you was a bad idea since most of them had razor sharp claws, and Jack had enough scars on Wintercrest's body to know when they got a hold of you, they used their claws. These high school bullies were nothing compared to the dark feral creatures, and he was grateful that his body still moved as fluidly as it had in France. In a motion, too fluid and easy looking to catch, Jack tripped Drago with a light tap of his foot while Drago was off balance and caused him to collapse into Mor'du. Pivoting on his the ball of his foot Jack stood face to face with Hans and shoved him, almost pushing him over.

"I'm tired of being you punching bag, Hans. You're just a spoiled rich brat who doesn't know how to make friends and I won't let your insecurities make another year for me suck." Jack's outburst had gotten the attention of most of the school and he could only hope that Elsa was watching.

** ** **

Merida turned the corner to see Cole duck Mur'du's punch, and turn Mor'du and Drago into a pile on the ground in front of the lockers. She cocked her head curiously, as she watched that quiet boy stand up to the school bully, Hans. His shoulders were straight and the muscles in his arms were bulging ever so slightly because of his fists. She had never looked at him this way, he was so masculine, but all that went away when Drago and Mor'du didn't stay down. They grabbed Cole's backpack ripping it open as they threw him to the ground and began kicking him. It was at least five minutes before Mr. Porter, Hook, and Modo broke up the fight, well beating really. They took the three of them to the Principles office.