The 'Guardian's' Leader

Hey guys thanks for coming this far with me, hopefully this chapter clears up as many questions as possible for now.

Jack watched as the door opened a charming glow came from the room that distorted the shadows as a man emerged from the room. He was not what Jack had expected in the slightest. He was short and round, even his face was as round as the moon and he had a single curly bit of hair sticking out from the top of his bald held. His face was kind, everything about him was kind, he even had kind clothes of an unfamiliar variety that held loosely to his form. When he spoken his voice was subtle and calming like a mothers heartbeat. Behind the short man was a young boy whose figure was lanky and lean. He wore strange clothes almost like a foreign warrior and the most curious of all was how his entire being glowed.

“Thank you all for coming!” he said as giddy as a young child. He scurried over to North and gave him the warmest hug he had ever seen. “North my old friend it is good to finally meet you.” Next, he walked over to Bunnymund, he removed the hat and scratched behind his ear vigorously which was obvious to Bunnymund’s delight as his foot began to pound against the ground. “You are as soft as ever Bunnymund.” Once he replaced the hat on Bunnymund’s head Jack saw how both North and Bunny were smiling widely like idiots. The short man came over to Jack and shook Jack’s hand just as excitedly enough to make the strands of swirling hair on his head bob up and down. “It is so nice to meet you, we have so much to discuss.”

The entire atmosphere of the room changed after the short man had made his rounds and greeted everybody. There was not a sour feeling in the lot, his mere presence had lit them all a glow with delight and kindness.

“How wonderful, simply wonderful to have you all here I am so pleased that everyone was able to make it here tonight.” The short man said. “Now I bet you all are wondering why I have gathered you here tonight and why I have decided to come here as well and we will get to that. But first I would say there are introductions in order.”

“I wouldn’t bother, skippy here seems to know all of our names.” Bunnymund said resentfully.

“I see, well my friend do you know who I am?” the short man asked Jack.

“I’m afraid not sir.” Jack said as politely as he could.

“I see, well there you have it Bunnymund, introductions are in order after all.” The short man turned and motioned to the glowing boy. “This is Nightlight he is my oldest and most trusted friend and protector.” The glowing boy bowed gracefully without saying a word. “And I am the Man in the Moon, but you may know me as TL for Tsar Lunar which is my name, but you may call me Manny for short, all of my friends do.” The short man smiled as he looked around the room. “And who might you be young man?”

“My name is Jack Frost but you already knew that.”

“Of course that is the name I summoned you here with, but what is your other name?”

“Jack Wintercrest.”

“But are you Jack Frost or Jack Wintercrest?”

“Jack Frost, er, Jack Wintercrest, well to be entirely honest sir I am not sure I was hoping you could tell me.”

“Indeed. I will try, come over here to the counter.” Manny summoned him and climbed on to the counter with a little help from North. He pulled out a strange pair of bifocals and looked at Jack, he pulled him closer and breathed on Jacks cheek before scrubbing it with his sleeve and looked closely at it as if he were trying to see through a pane of glass. He pocked Jacks chest a few times and then put his ear up to it and tapped a few time on Jacks ribs. “Interesting.” He opened Jacks mouth and looked into it then sniffed it before he slapped Jacks face.