The 'i'ncredible Gym

Jack's first day back at school was unbearably great. He had a beautiful fiery redhead on his arm for most of the day, she fit right in with his group of friends who were stunned to see Cole with short white hair and not a trace of black.

By the time school was over Jack actually missed being invisible, any time Merida or Zie weren't at his side the girls fawned all over him. When he reached his car he offered Merida a ride home but she declined him regretfully claiming that she had schoolwork to do. Once in the car Jack considered all of the homework he had to catch up on and decided against it. He still had plans for his stay in this universe, homework would come... just not this second.

With a healthy groan his car came to life, the black Honda civic would need a new paint job if he stayed here long enough, until then it would stay black. Jack turned the dial for the a/c to blow at full blast, as he turned around he spied the workout bag in his back seat and smiled knowingly.

** ** **

Jack entered the Gym with no issue, he was still dressed in his fancy 'impression' outfit. A lounge area greeted all who entered the Gym through the front door. Just ahead of him was a desk that completely engulfed a door that led into an office of sorts, at the far end of the desk facing the main room was a gate-like door that was hitched shut. Standing behind that desk was an attractive young woman was giggling to the flirtations of a muscle bound high school student. Just beyond them lines of weights and other work out equipment decorated the expansive main room. With little in the way to hide it, a boxing ring caught Jacks eye as it held its own in the corner of the large room.

Jack sauntered up to the desk, wishing that the conversation taking place there would end before he had to interrupt it with his solicitation. But when he got close enough the student turned casually to look at Jack, moments after their eyes met they recognized each other and both their faces soured. Mor'du, instead of assailing Jack with insults or more physical attacks, simply sneered at Jack and walked away.

"Hi hun, how may I help you?" Th girl behind the desk gave Jack her undivided attention, VIOLET was written in big bold letters on her nametag that sported the gym's logo, a lower case "i" with a circular designs around it. Her slender frame was a far cry from Mor'du and she looked old enough to be in college. And if the advanced metaphysics book was any indication, she was. She had big round dark blue eyes that rounded her pretty face. Her dark raven hair fell from her head like velvet waterfalls against her crimson blouse. Her hair contrasted against her fair immaculate skin, developed past the point of awkward teenage blemishes. She was very pretty, no wonder Mor'du was pissed that he had interrupted them.

"I'd like to know what your rates are." Jack answered setting down his bag.

She looked over him appraisingly, but didn't say a word as to what she was looking for. She leaned down behind the desk and pulled out a pamphlet, she did a good job at explaining the prices and making Jack feel welcome.

Jack glanced over the pamphlet and counted it against the money, more like small fortune, that Ariel had slipped him before he left.

"So Mory wasn't too excited to see you." The girl mused.

"No I don't expect that he would, we aren't exactly friends," Jack's eyes held firm to the paper as he continued to do calculations in his head.

"You sure made an impression on him when you walked in."

"How else would a bully look at his punching bag?" Jack was using his fingers to count while he starred at the ceiling.

"I KNEW IT," Violet slammed her palm on the desk loud enough to snap Jack out of his stupor.