The Plan

Jack walked onto the deck he pulled out a pen and a notepad, he scribbled down that he was nearing France and that the mission was going to take place soon. When he was done writing the note, he folded it in half and pulled out a pocket watch whose seams glowed with a mysterious light. He clicked the button that opened it and a small light came out of it.

"Take this to the man in the moon." Jack said to the moonbeam that had slept in his watch. It took the note and left in a flash, he stood at the bow of the ship and awaited the response. Moments later the moonbeam came back with a note written in silvery letters.

Everything is in position Frost, don't die.

-TL

Jack smiled; it was just like the man in the moon to say something like that, so short and simple.

** ** **

Once they got on shore, they all had their parts to play, Eugene and Kristof had contacts, and Jack and Elsa would be the first on scene.

Jack and Elsa wore disguises to sneak through the streets unnoticed; there were bonfires and revelry, looting and debauchery. They navigated through the streets and entered a broken house, once the door was closed they were led by the light of a single candle to the basement. Once in the basement a tight embrace greeted Jack.

"Lord Jack it is great to see you again." It was a Lion of a man, Jack only stood as tall as his chest and the man easily lifted Jack up as he embraced him.

"It is good to see you again King Mufasa," Jack said when the mighty king finally put him back on the ground. "Thank you for your help, I hope your trip to France was pleasant."

"The trip was pleasant but the location is dreadful, I am glad that we were able to come help, I have no love for the revolution and King Adam is an old friend. We have had many years of peace although we haven't always seen eye to eye on how to rule the people I can only hope that if we succeed tonight his eyes will be opened." Mufasa's wide smile hid his battle-weathered figure.

"King Mufasa, it is an honor," Elsa bowed.

"Princess it is always a pleasure." Mufasa, bowed and kissed her hand gently.

"Are you troops in position?" Jack asked.

"They are awaiting my signal as we speak." Mufasa responded.

"Good, Elsa will signal you when I am in position."

"I still don't know how you plan to do what you are going to do, the King is being held in the castle dungeon but we are going to siege the main prison camp. Who are you hoping to save there?" Mufasa asked.

"Some friends, besides you're also a distraction, they won't suspect the African army to stage a rescue of the nobles and other prisoners. In one fell swoop, we will save hundreds of lives and show the revolution that they can't continue this bloodshed any longer. After tonight anyone who could be accused of treason will be outside of France, and the Revolution will have a reason to fear." Jack winked.

"You have a good man here Princess, I suggest you hold on to him." Mufasa laughed.

"I am trying, but he is as hard to hold as a snowflake." Elsa elbowed Jack playfully.

"Is the general from Albania here too?" Jack asked.

"Here I am, General Aladdin at your service," a thin man not much older than Jack with an olive complexion came out of the shadows wearing a different army uniform. He saluted as he said his name.

"It is good to see you Aladdin, I see joining the army has kept you off the streets," Mufasa gave Aladdin a hardy handshake.

"I couldn't have made it this far if you hadn't found me as a child in Agrabah." Aladdin smiled and hugged his friend.

"And then you ran away, are you sure I can't interest you in joining my army as a general?" Mufasa asked.

"You have always been a dear friend to me, and the closest thing I had to a father, but you know why I can't do that." Aladdin smiled like a man in love. "Besides this is neither the time nor the place."

"You are right, now let us go over the plan one more time." Mufasa pulled the cord on a ceiling light that was hanging over a table. Once clicked Jack, Elsa, Mufasa, and Aladdin surrounded the table there was a map of France on it and Jack started pointing and explaining the plan. Aladdin was going to use strategically placed agents and teams to rescue and evacuate any allied Nobles and Mufasa was to take the prison camp, while Jack and the Order of the First Frost was going to save the King and Queen of France and any other high profile prisoners as Jack put it.

Jack had a few agendas other than just to save a few nobles, he was hoping to save Sandman and Tooth, maybe even stop Pitch, ok stopping Pitch may have been a long shot but he needed to do something if he could. He also guessed the laws of this world concerning the Guardians and how they couldn't be seen by anyone who didn't believe in them, which meant it was up to him to see them tonight. Secretly, North was going to be in Mufasa's regiment, Night light was going to be with Aladdin's agents, and Bunny was going to be Jack's back up once inside the castle.

Each man and woman in this room Jack trusted with his life and he needed to, if one thing went wrong they could all lose their head, literally. He would have to hold off Elsa while fighting Fearlings, revolutionaries, Gaston, and Pitch.

He looked at Elsa and when she smiled back he entirely froze while talking and had to gather his thoughts before he could continue. This was going to be a long night.