Jack Frost Has Entered the Building

Merida laughed, "That is the cheesiest thing that I have ever heard, but it was adorable thank you."

Jack smiled, it was supposed to be cheesy but it was true to how he felt. When he grabbed his bag out of the car and closed the door Merida sucked in her breath at the sight of the rest of him.

"Heaven may be missing an angel but Calvin Klein is missing a model, I could eat you up," it took Merida a moment to realize that she had said those words aloud. She quickly covered he mouth to make sure she wasn't salivating as her face was burning up.

Jack gave a sly smile at her embarrassment and threw his bag over his right shoulder, he then grabbed one of her bags with his right hand and held out his elbow so that she could wrap her hand around it. "Well the principal is expecting me early this morning, shall we?"

Oh god yes! She contained he excitement as she held on to him. She was grateful that she kept that last comment to herself safely of her own head. After reaching down to grab her other bag she replied, "It would be my pleasure." When she grabbed onto his arm as instructed she had to catch her breath as he pulled her closer to him by lowering his arm to his side.

"But really, you look beautiful today and you smell lovely." Jack flirted.

"Stop it, you're making me blush." Yep, I'm wearing makeup and perfume every day.

"That's the point isn't it?"

"You know you are not as charming as you think you are." Merida stuck her tongue out at him.

"Aren't I?"

"Stop answering everything with a question."

Jack laughed, "ok fine." He surrendered as he led Merida inside. They didn't see anyone as they walked through the school. They stopped at Merida's locker to drop off her bags and then Cole's locker to drop off his extra books before going to the principal's office.

Once at the Principals office, they were greeted by a drowsy secretary who was nursing a cup of coffee. "Hello, can I help you?" she asked after taking a sip of her coffee.

"I'm Jackson Deaux here to see Principal Pendragon."

The secretary had a curious reaction when he said his name but brushed it off, "if you just want to wait here, I will go get him."

"Hey, good luck," Merida said squeezing his arm.

"Thanks," Jack said.

"Hello Jackson, you look well." Principal Pendragon said coming down the hallway to greet him by shaking his hand. "And hello...?" he held his hand out to Merida.

"Merida," she took the principals hand and introduced herself.

"It is nice to meet you, Merida. It is good to see that Jackson has a friend like you to drop him off." Pendragon smiled.

Zie would have dropped us off if you had told her. Cole's voice scathed Jack. Cole ignored some of Zie's idle chatter when they texted but he usually let her know when something big happened. Jack in his excitement to befriend Merida had completely forgotten about telling Cole's friends that he would be back early. Jack winced at Cole's memories and what Zie would do if she found out he was getting back today and hadn't told her.

"If you would like you can come pick him up after first period, Jackson and I have a good deal to discuss in the meantime." The Principal said.

Merida nodded and gave Cole's arm a quick squeeze before she left him.

When Merida was gone and Jack was following the Principal back to his office he stopped for a second. "Actually Principal Pendragon can you give me a second?"