Plotting begins

"Did you just talk to me?" Jack asked.

"Of course I did, and there is no way you may critique my outfit when you're not even wearing shoes." Elsa folded her arms while glaring at Jack. But the look was lost on him when he realized she could see and hear him.

"Holy blizzard, you can see me!" Jack exclaimed.

He flew off the ground and landed in front of her. "This is amazing," Jack reached out a finger to poke Elsa in the arm. He jerked his hand back a little when it didn't pass through. He laughed like a little school child and flew around Elsa poking her everywhere as if to make sure every part of her was real.

"Stop it," Elsa said swiping away his hand.

"This is the best day ever, we are going to have so much fun. First will have a snowball fight, then we'll make snow men, and then we sled down every hill we find-" Jack just kept talking meanwhile Elsa had her hand over her face.

I still can't believe this is The Jack Frost. She thought to herself, he is like a child. If I hadn't seen him do the things he did I wouldn't believe it.

"You are Jack Frost right?" Elsa asked, maybe he could just use ice magic too and knew where the real Jack Frost was.

"Yep that's me." Jack said proudly. "And who are you?"

"My name is Elsa," she answered. "You're the Jack Frost?"

"The one and only, why? Am I not what you expected?"

"Not really, I'm looking for a master of winter magic to teach me how to use my powers."

"Powers?" Jack said intrigued.

Jack agreed to help Elsa master her powers, but Elsa refused to show them while they were still near people. So Jack took her north to the frozen wastelands to train. Whatever that meant, Jack was willing to do anything, he finally had a friend.

Meanwhile...

Anna woke up in her own bed. Oh that silly Elsa probably had a guard carry her back to her room. Anna's hair was out of control as usual and fumbled around with it to get it to look presentable. She just had this dream where she saw Elsa meet this dashing young man and she couldn't wait to tell Elsa about it.

Anna dashed to the library where Elsa had been.

"Hey Elsa! I just had this dream about you." Anna said in a sing song fashion.

Then Anna noticed a letter on the desk where they studied with her name on it. She picked up the letter and realized it was Elsa's hand writing

Dear Anna,

I know this is last second but I have decided to do a little bit of traveling before I become Queen. I really wish I could have taken you with me but this is something I have to do on my own. Take good care of the kingdom, and try not to let anyone know I am gone, there might be a panic. I will be back before my coronation I promise, I will miss you.

Love,

Elsa

Anna read the letter several times over, she couldn't believe Elsa was gone, she couldn't believe Elsa had even left the castle, most of all she couldn't believe Elsa left her, alone, again.

"No," Anna wiped away a tear. "Elsa trusts me and she left me in charge until she gets back." Anna put the letter in her gown. "I will be strong for Elsa, and she'll be back in no time." She wiped away another tear as she tried to be strong. "She promised."

***

"Well, well, well, it appears the mighty Elsa has left her home defenseless." A dark figure rose from the shadows of a dark and eerie cave he called home.

He wore a black cloak, black pants, and black shoes. His hair was as black as the shadows and spiked, his skin as pale as night, and his eyes were like small moons.

His name was Pitch Black otherwise known as the boogeyman. He'd known about Elsa and her powers and he feasted on her fears. But now that she was gone he'd have to find a new source of such powerful fear. At first he missed the continuing fear the prevailed from Elsa. Then he couldn't figure out why he could no longer feel it, it was like she disappeared from the face of the earth. At last he had a brilliantly wicked idea.

"It's brilliant," he chuckled. He used his shadows to transport himself to the deepest part of his lair. "With no one left to protect it and no leadership to call on, Arendelle is more than vulnerable." Pitch laughed wickedly.

He appeared in front of a sheet of cloth over something hanging on the wall.

"It is time my sweet, to come out and make a name for yourself." Pitch threw off the cloth revealing a mirror in a gold frame. "Mary." Pitch smiled sinisterly as he spoke the name.

A woman's face appeared in the mirror and it cracked at her appearance. "Mmm, it is about time."

***

Thanks guys for your support.

The next chapter introduces the bad guy, and after that is where the real fun begins with Jack and Elsa. Please stick around and enjoy.