Chapter 63

Dates and Graves

*Warning: Season 4 starts here. If you have not gotten to season 4 yet, please do so because there will be spoilers from here on out*

(Y/n) was taking a day off. She had spent most of her week either training or tending to the garden which is why she begged Hanji for a day off. Her body was too sore to move. Miles had beaten the shit out of her.

She sat on her window sill, letting the breeze into her room. She wore dark brown pants with a white, square neckline, long-sleeved shirt. She then had a dark, velvet green corset top with straps that Miles had gifted her. 

It was nice to dress up for the day. Wearing uniforms and training clothing was too repetitive. Her hand feels the daisies engraved on the choker necklace Levi had given her. She smiles as she watches people running below her. Everyone was preparing for the second expedition to the sea.

They were going to ambush the Marleyans that were turning Eldians into titans. Her smile falters as she remembers that the small amount of peace she felt now would be gone. However, her attention is captured by a sudden knock at her door.

"Come in!" she calls out, wondering who might have come to see her.

A brunette woman pokes her head in with a big smile on her face. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail with her bangs shielding her forehead. Her golden eyes brighten as she sees (Y/n) sitting on the windowsill. 

"Sasha, what brings you here?" (Y/n) asks knowing why the potato girl had knocked on her door.

Sasha's mouth drops in disbelief and she lets out a scoff, "I thought you said you will take me on a date!"

(Y/n) laughs at her reaction and stands up, her combat boots making a thumping sound on the wooden floors, "How could I forget? Are you ready to go?"

Sasha opens up her arms to show off her outfit. She wore a dark brown skirt that reached below her knees with an off the shoulder white shirt. She also wore a black torso corset. Her laced boots happily tap on the floor, excited for a day in Trost.

"I thought you had forgotten since you're always so busy," she shyly smiles.

(Y/n) walks up to her and raises her left arm for Sasha to grab onto. The brunette gleefully wraps her arms around (Y/n)'s arm and they head off for Trost. 

●○●○●○●○●○●○

Trost booms with life. Everyone was hanging up banners in support of the Survey Corps. They were excited about the upcoming expedition. It was amazing how the moral support grew once Historia was crowned Queen.

"Sasha, where do you want to go?" (Y/n) asks, turning back to look at her friend.

Sasha wildly looks around the busy street, her eyes lighting up when she spots the vendors' tents lining up in a cobblestone street. Fresh food was laid out, from bread to pieces of meat.

(Y/n) watches as her friend ignores her and gravitates towards the closest stall. It had different pies lined up for tasting. Sasha's eyes widen at the sweet scent. She suddenly remembers that (Y/n) was also there so she looks back.

Her eyes beg to try the food causing the (h/c) haired girl to smile. She slips out a pouch from the belt she was wearing, showing Sasha that her wallet was fully loaded and ready to pay for anything. At that, Sasha's heart skips a beat, and her finger points at the sweetest smelling pie, "Two samples!"