Chapter 47

Thunder

A month had now passed. (Y/n) had pushed her thoughts about the Devil King to side believing that it shouldn't be one of her main priorities. She had also told Miles about Elma's life in Hell and he had cried. She had gotten a lot closer to Jean going as far as training together and tending to the horses.

Levi had kept his jealousy on a tight leash, not wanting to snap and make (Y/n) upset. He always reminded himself that at the end of the day, he was the one she always returned to. Every time he stayed at the farm, he would sneak into her room at midnight and then at sunrise sneak back into his room since it was the only time they could spend alone.

Although there was a certain tension growing between them, they spent their nights reading and talking about their day. Levi went on about how weak the new recruits were and how he had a disgusting amount of paperwork to do. (Y/n) would just listen, giving him her attention.

They had kept their relationship hidden, going as far as promising Luka not to say anything. Luka had taken a liking to (Y/n). He would follow her around the farm, holding his stuffed bunny. He would watch her train with Miles, secretly mimicking her stances and moves. He looked up to her. He wanted to be like her.

Miles would sometimes travel to the Survey Corps Headquarters on the reason of being a messenger, but (Y/n) knew better than to believe that poor excuse. She would sometimes tease him about how his legs felt when he came back from the visit.

No one really understood what she meant. Connie even asked if it's because the saddle on the horse was uncomfortable and Miles would click his tongue, going along with that cover-up story. The only person who seemed to understand the jokes was Hanji, who snickered every time they were made.

Miles had given her a letter from Erwin and she read it with delight.

Hello, dear friend,

I'm writing this to inform you that in just a week, you and your friends are to return to HQ. We will be preparing to retake Shiganshina. I suggest you do what you need to do to prepare for the fight including enjoying your moments with your friends. 

I'll be waiting for your arrival, 

Erwin "Missing an Arm" Smith

*Warning: Sexual Acts...*

(Y/n) laughs at the way he signed the letter. She folds it neatly, sliding it onto her books. She looks back at her bed. Levi laid with his eyes closed, his breathing calm. This was the first time she had woken up first before sunrise. 

She rests her arms on the chair smiling at his figure. It was a completely different look than usual. His face was well rested to the point his lips slightly parted. His black locks messily tangled. Sunlight crawls into her room steering him awake from his sleep.

His stormy blue eyes open to stare at her, unsure of why she was sitting at the chair. He spreads his left arm out for her to pay attention to his left hand. With his middle and index finger, he flicks it towards him, an order for her to go to him.

She stands from her chair and walks up to the bed. Instead of laying down beside him, she straddles his waist and he softly glares at her. Thanks to the sunlight, she could identify a blush on his pale features. She gives him a devilish smirk.

She places her hands next to his head, trapping his body under her. She presses her thighs together against his hips causing his blush to deepen. She leans down for their lips to meet and he brings his hands to cup her face.

As their kiss intensifies, his hands slide down to her waist. He slides his hands up from under her shirt, his soft touch leaving goosebumps. She moans into his lips and his heart goes wild at the sound. He cups her right breast, leaving his left hand on her waist.