Chapter 14

Learning Something New

(Y/n) sat in the dining hall, eating her small breakfast while Levi stares at her flushed face. She had woken up in Eld's room by sunrise so she had to run to her room so no one would see her. She couldn't help but blush at the occurrences last night, especially since she enjoyed it so much.

"I'm done" (Y/n) mutters and throws her dishes into the kitchen's sink. Levi nods and they walk out of the dining hall silently. How can I talk to Levi when I literally fucked one of his friends? she thinks, trying to hold down the anxiety.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Levi asks as they stop at the training grounds outside of the castle. (Y/n) looks at him in fear, he had just called her by her name. Levi tilts his head to the side, kicking a rock, "You said to call you by your name."

"Yeah, right, I forgot" (Y/n) says and shakes her head. She was wearing a loose white tank top with her sports bra and her black elastic shorts. Levi was wearing black sweatpants and a long sleeve beige shirt. They didn't want to wear their uniforms since they didn't want to ruin them.

"Alright, buttercup" (Y/n) says and stretches her arms, "What do you want to see?"

"Everything that you know up to now" Levi states. (Y/n) nods in agreement.

"I know how to jump really high by concentrating air under my feet" (Y/n) explains and closes her eyes to concentrate air under her feet. Once there was enough pressure, she releases the air and jumps up into the sky, her body passing the trees. (Y/n) falls down back onto the ground using the air to break her fall.

"How much energy does it take up to do that?" Levi asks, writing down in a journal about what she was telling him.

"My body is used to doing that so I have great stamina when I use it" (Y/n) states, "However, I'm not used to cutting things with my the wind so it takes up a lot of my energy."

"Then we'll work on that later with the titan dummies," Levi says and continues to write in the journal, "I want to test out your hand to hand combat skills."

He puts down his journal and brings up his arms in a defensive position. (Y/n) takes that as a signal for her to attack first. (Y/n) crouches down and runs up to him. He lowers his body so he could block her attack, but when she gets in front of him, she flips over his body and lands behind him.

Levi turns his body, but (Y/n) kicks the back of his knee bringing him down to kneel. She grabs his forehead and grabs his neck as if to suggest that she would slice his throat if she had a knife.

Levi clicks his tongue and taps her hand against his neck. She steps back and he gets up to look at her, "Oi, why was your first instinct to go for the neck?"

"I have a choking kink" (Y/n) jokes with a smirk.

"Let's try again," Levi mutters. (Y/n) nods and runs up to him. She throws a left hook and he ducks. He moves to his right swiftly and punches (Y/n) in her left rib making her grunt. He jumps back when (Y/n) turns her body to kick him with her right leg.

(Y/n) throws punches left and right, Levi deflecting all of them, "You're not bad for a human."

"I'm Humanity's Strongest Soldier" Levi taunts as he deflects another punch, "What did you expect?"

"Oh? So you take pride in that nickname?" (Y/n) smirks as she throws another punch at him. This time Levi grabs onto her arm and pulls her body towards him. He brings his leg up, kneeing her in the stomach.

(Y/n) lets her body lean onto the ground, her free arm landing on the ground. She puts her weight on her arm, bringing her legs up into a hand stand. She wraps her legs around Levi's throat before he could react. (Y/n) clenches her thighs, putting pressure on his throat. Levi taps out.