Song Fic Pt. 1 - 2kimz

So... in my other oneshot book I have this but with Viseul bc I stole it and just put different names. Heheh. I'm such a great writer.

Song: Heather by Conan Gray

*

"Please Chaewon?"

"No."

"Pleeeeeaaaaassseeeee?"

"Nope."

"Pretty please with, uh, chocolate sprinkles? Preferably with no mint?"

"Wrong answer. Not a chance."

"Chaewonnie-"

"Don't give me that pout. I'm literally antisocial. I don't talk to anyone but, like, you. I'm not going to sing." I crossed my arms and looked out over the city. 

The lights made for a nice distraction. I wasn't sure how much longer I'd be able to bear sitting this close to Minju. 

What lovely lights.

"But, Chaewonnnn..." Minju laid her head delicately on my shoulder. Her long, wavy hair blew gently over my arm, sending tingles down to my fingertips and all the way up to my neck. I was so overly warm, I wasn't really sure why I was shaking.

I looked down at her. Bad, bad idea - abort mission, abort abort abort abort abort-

Fuck.

Her eyes latched onto mine and all I could think is how goddamned close we were, how her face seemed only inches from mine. I could feel her breathing on my neck, her eyes wide, sparkling from the lights in the tall, tall buildings. Her lips curled up into a soft smile. My face felt nuclear, my heart's pace running so fast my breath sped to catch up.

"I reaaaaally want to hear you siiiiiiiiinnngggggg..." she drawled right in my ear, her fingers reaching over to brush lightly over my arm.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

The hot flush on my cheeks spread over my nose and my ears, down my neck. The place where her fingers had been burned like a million fireworks had been in her fingertips. I swallowed, stomach practically exploding into a bunch of tiny ping pong balls rattling around and making me short of breath.

Breathing was difficult around Kim Minju.

Minju pouted, lip stuck out just a little bit, eyes wider than they'd been before. I locked my jaw. 

We stared at each other for a solid thirty seconds before I caved, looking away to save myself from showing her my warm, warm face.

"Fine. One song," I grumbled.

"YAY!" Her head lifted off of my shoulder, arms reaching toward the sky, laughter seeming to bounce off of the buildings in such a soft way that it made me want to take her face in both my hands and never let it go. I stuck my arm around her waist like a seatbelt, afraid of her falling.

Her feet were dangling over the edge of the roof, just like mine. She swung her legs; I crossed mine.

I took a deep breath, trying to steady my breathing again. 

I stared up at the night sky, dusted with its glowing stars.

And I sang.

I still remember the third of December, me in your sweater

You said it looked better on me than it did you

Only if you knew how much I liked you

But I watch your eyes as she