"So, you're one of those people who go insane when they're sleepy" - Hiinak

Nako had always been the loving, cheerful one. Hitomi had always been the exact opposite - stoic, quiet, solemn. 

So nobody understood when they announced they were dating, until they saw. There was something there that no one could explain, how they were so drawn to each other. Nako would smile and talk Hitomi's ear off while the older girl's face held a blissful smile. Other times they would share earbuds, silently humming with their distinct, equally beautiful voices.

And it's not like Nako was always smiley or Hitomi was always stoic. Sometimes someone would say something hurtful to Nako and she would cry on Hitomi's shoulder, while Hitomi would be silently formulating a plan to absolutely destroy the person who could bear to hurt an innocent girl like Nako. Sometimes Nako would smile her brightest smile, stand on her tip toes and kiss Hitomi's forehead, and Hitomi would be blushing, struggling to hold in her own smile.

But despite these happenings, it was and always had been Nako that made the first move. Nako confessed, Nako stole their first kiss, Nako threw her arm around Hitomi's delicate frame. And both were fine with that. Nako rather liked seeing Hitomi flustered and Hitomi rather liked being flustered just to see Nako smile.

"Hiiii! Hii-chan, you'll never guess what happened today! Chaeyeon kissed Sakura's head! They're so cute! It's funny, because Sakura's forehead comes at the exact same height as Chaeyeon's lips. And Soojin was gripping Shuhua's hand under the desks. Adorable. And of course Hyejoo was trying not to blush when Chaewon fell asleep on her shoulder, and Yujin's three girlfriends all made a temporary peace treaty to beat her up together, and two of Yujin's girlfriends already have girlfriends, and Jihan almost feinted when Heejin and Hyunjin waved at her, and similarly I think about ten people actually fainted when that exchange student Yeji introduced herself, and then Seoyeon and Jiwon- oh my goodness Seoyeon and Jiwon..."

(anyone else a multi-stan? XD)

Hitomi giggled as Nako continued to rant on and on about the other kids in the class. She sat her head on her hand and smiled contentedly, feeling at home with the awkward, rambling girl beside her. Occasionally Nako would stop to tell Hitomi to stop being pretty because it was distracting her and making her stomach feel weird.

They chatted throughout lunch, or rather Nako talked and Hitomi sat there looking pretty while lots of kids "aww"ed and swooned looking at the pair.

After lunch, they had lots of fun in physics with liquid nitrogen, but eventually they had to separate for history and algebra five million or something. Algebra classes never seem to end.

But with a soft peck on Hitomi's head, Nako ran off and Hitomi wondered if you could die of an extremely red face.

*

Nako frowned slightly when Hitomi didn't show up at their spot to walk home together. She was supposed to stay over today. Nako sighed and felt her lips form the shape of a pout as she turned to walk home alone.

"Yah." A breathy, soft, quiet, delicate, angelic voice sounded from behind Nako. She swiftly turned to see a soft, quiet, delicate angel, otherwise known as Hitomi, smiling at her.

"Can't get rid of me that easily. Remember, I'm sleeping over at yours today. I've been rather looking forward to this all week."

Hitomi smiled and apologized about being late, knowing exactly what the cause of Nako's frown was. After apologies and hugs, Hitomi grabbed her girlfriend's hand and they walked back to Nako's house, Nako chatting about Yujin's three girlfriends to Ryujin's four.

*

There were lots of screams and laughter that night. There was a flour fight, a pillow fight, a truth or dare, etc. Nako knew exactly what to ask Hitomi to make her blush and Hitomi in turn got a fair bit of secrets out of Nako.

Oh but the real fun began after the both of them had fallen asleep.

One of them, at least.

Nako couldn't sleep. How could she? The girl she had the biggest crush on, the prettiest girl in the world, her girlfriend, was laying next to her, nestled in her shoulder. Nako smiled, knowing she'd never sleep at her flustery rate and quietly got up, padding down the stairs. She sat on the couch, staring outside, and didn't notice when a small girl wrapped her arms around her from the back.

Nako squeaked just a little at Hitomi's forward movement.

"Haaaiiii Naakkooooooo-chhhaannnnnnn!"

So Hitomi was one of those people who go insane when they're partly asleep.

Adorable.

Hitomi pouted. "What are you doing down heeeerrrreeeeeeee I was cuddling with yooooooouuuu!"

Nako giggled. That might've been the longest sentence Hitomi had ever said in her presence. "I'm just chilling."

"I like chilling. You know what I like more thouuugggghhh? It's my giiirrrllllfrrrriiieeendd. She's so cuuuuttteeee. She goes on these taaannngggeeaantssss and it's adoooraaabbllleeee and her smile makes my faaaccceee warrmmmm and it makes my heaarrrttt skip beeatttsss when she kiiissseeesss my headddd. She's so shooorrrtttt thoughhhhh she makes me feel so taaallll but that's okay because she's so cuuuteee that it makes uuuppppp for it."

For once, Hitomi was the one rambling and Nako couldn't deny that it was awkwardly, cutely endearing. This was the most she'd ever heard come out of her girlfriends mouth, and her voice was gorgeous.

"She's so waaarrrmmm and even though I pretend I don't like huuugggsssss I like them when she gives me themmmm. Shhh don't tell herrrrrrr."

Hitomi made a shhing sign, temporarily forgetting that she was talking to her beloved girlfriend.

"You know, sometimes I just want to kiss her. She saved me from my sucky lifffeeeeee. She's so pretty I think ANYONE would want to kiss her..."

*

"I did WHAT?!?"

Hitomi groaned and buried her head in Nako's shoulder. Nako pulled her into one of those warm hugs she liked so much.

"Why didn't you stop me? That's so embarrassing!"

"It was too cute to stop!"

"Uuuggghhh"

"You're very endearing when you're half asleep."

"I am NOT endearing you litTLE-"

"Shh. I'm giving you a hug. Be happy."

"Oh, I am never going to live this down, am I?

*

Hahaahhah that was an interesting one. 

So, I was going to save this picture for another annyeongz oneshot I'm writing (sorry to Jinjoo shippers hahaha I'm evil) but...

Guys. GUYS. What. The. Actual. Frick.

I LOVE YOU WAHHHH WHY ARE Y'ALL SO AMAZING I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THESE STORIES ARE RANKED BUT WHETHER IT'S VOTES OR VIEWS OR WHATEVER THE FRICK IT IS, TYSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

I luv uuuu <3

Also.

Um.

Any requests?

Heheheh.

But srsly tysm luv u all thx for readinggggggggg :)