Again, I Suck At Plotlines - Kangbi

I AM SO SMUG RIGHT NOW BRO I GOT A REQUESTTT!

*

Hyewon slowly unwrapped herself from Eunbi's warm, soft embrace (hard, not because Eunbi was making it hard, but because Hyewon liked being in the safety of Eunbi's arms.)

She softly padded out of their room, not bothering to change out of her hugely huge t-shirt and pink, fluffy shorts. Her eyelids were still heavy. Her legs tingled and the hazy light shone through the window, a pastel orange due to the sun that was currently rising over the profile of the city. Forcing her dreary legs down the rest of the stairs, Hyewon yawned, starting up the coffee maker.

With her cup, which was totally burning her hands, Hyewon settled on the couch, chilling with her phone. As she scrolled through Wattpad, something caught her eye. "Kangbi - Betrayer."

Hyewon blushed. Gosh, she didn't know they were being shipped. Face the color of a cherry, she opened the story. Hyewon pinned Eunbi against the -

Hyewon's eyes widened. Traumatized with the mere five words, Hyewon swiped up the app and shut off her phone, face warming almost as red as Yuri's insanely bright hair.

So she just sat there, the flame on her face not dying out, but rather, growing. Short of breath, she flopped over sideways on the couch. She tried to steady her breathing. What in heaven on earth had gone wrong with the writers on wattpad? She would assassinate that author, she would. That story was a disgrace. An embarrassment. A humiliation, a piece of trash, absolute garbage-

Hyewon was cut off when a pair of soft, warm arms slithered around her waist.

Eunbi nestled her face in Hyewon's neck, pressing her lips lightly against her cheek.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Whacha doing?"

"Nothing interesting."

Eunbi smiled and went to sit beside her girlfriend, arms squeezing around Hyewon's lithe frame.

"I love you."

"Where'd that come from?"

"That's not the right answer, you amateur. Clearly, you never attended dating 101. What you're supposed to say, 'I love you too'."

Hyewon rolled her eyes. "I love you too."

"That's more like it." Eunbi snuck her hands into Hyewon's hair, carding through it gently.

"Your bed head is adorable, Kang."

"I AM NOT CUTE! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME DOESN'T MEAN I'M CUTE OR SMALL OR TINY I AM A FULL 5'4"-"

"Precisely my point, sweetie."

"YOU ARE SHORTER THAN ME-"

"What I lack in height I make up for in sarcasm and age."

Hyewon pouted. Eunbi kissed her cheek. Hyewon smiled.

"I really do love you."

"Love you too."

*

MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! I GOT A REQUEST!

Trash story, but stiLL I GOT A REQUEST! THAT HAS TO COUNT FOR SOMETHING!

So @RandomSher, this totally doesn't count as a complete oneshot, so I've been working on another one, so more is coming <3

Mk, anyways, just wanted to ask y'all if you could fill out a form for me. Just about my writing, stuff I could do better, stuff I do well already, etc. I can't see ur email when you submit, so don't worry, I won't know what your email is.

Anyways, thanks for reading! Luv uuuu :)

(P.S. rEqUEsTs?)