Titanic AU - Annyeongz ft. 2jin

So... hahah sorry I didn't update for a few weeks.

Heheh.

Heh.

He.

...

I'll get into my super long apology after this one shot really I am very sorry. Also the Jumanji thingy is going to happen - don't worry.

*

 Yujin may or may not have been the most bored human being on the face of the earth.

What could she say? Staring at the same blue of the ocean every minute of the day got boring.

But, at least, on the ship, she was making money. Yujin huffed, blowing a strand of hair from her face, remembering why she was here. Her job.

A quick backstory for you: Ahn Yujin, 15 years old, working poor, two sisters, dad ditched family, mom dying of an illness they can't afford to treat. There we go. But that's why Yujin was stuck on this stupid boat - to make money. So she got to serve some snotty, entitled rich family for a week. Great.

Well, she hadn't actually met the family yet, but she hoped it would stay that way,

She couldn't help but feel bad for Heeyeon and Hyejin, though. Heeyeon more so - seeing as she was the oldest, she had the harder work and she worked longer hours. Yujin and Hyejin just got cleaning and serving jobs.

Aish, you idiot, Yujin chastised herself. You have literally two hours of free time and this is how you're spending it?

Dusting off non-existent dust from her cargo pants and the white tee that was tucked in, Yujin grabbed black cap and headed out to the deck.

It was a long walk from the servants quarters - there was a dark, rough-cut, rather claustrophobic passageway that she had to pass through, and then there was the stairs issue. One issue was that Yujin had to hope that no one would recognize her as the cleaning lady, seeing as she was on a break. But the real issue was that there were fifty million freaking stair cases to walk up.

Thirteen minutes, forty two seconds, and five various leg and stomach cramps later, Yujin walked off the burn in her limbs and breathed in the crisp sea air. It was quite nice, even if she had seen it way too many times. If she closed her eyes, she could imagine she was here on a nice, relaxing vacatio-

It was then that a rich, entitled girl knocked Yujin over.

Yujin covered her head, anticipating a fall. But when she dared glance at the girl who has pushed her and whom she was sort of ticked off at, she realized that she was still standing. Well, sort of. She was kind of at a 30 degree angle and someone was holding her. Someone was holding her. Frick.

She blushed when she felt the softest, palest arm thrown over her chest from behind her. Awkwardly, she maneuvered herself back to a more straight standing position and turned to face the stranger that was still holding her, except now her arm was pulling Yujin closer to her. And holy screw she was pretty.

Yujin, being the smoothest, slickest, most charming and charismatic person on the planet, squeaked at the closeness of their faces, mumbled a thank you, and ran back down all fifty million flights of stairs.

*

"Aw, come on Heejin, I don't think she hates you..."

"Wonnie you don't understand! I knocked her down! I knocked down the hottest person in existence-"

"Excluding me-"

"-and I knocked over five other people in the process! Wonyoung, I am in love with a person I've never met and the first impression I just made is one of a fool! Who likes a person who knocks them down as well as a bunch of other humans and then can't talk properly?"